• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
[video=youtube;k3lHEJTzmKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3lHEJTzmKE[/video]

Here's their unboxing of the Mark of Mastery Edition, for those of you still iffy about buying it. :p

Phantom Knight

Audrey is also one of the few IGN reviewers I trust, so I'm happy to see that she gave it a fair score. Seeing "convoluted" used in regards to Kingdom Hearts has made me hate the word, so I didn't like when she dropped it sometimes through the review, but otherwise I was happy with what she said.

And if you haven't bought it, you should definitely think about ordering it from Best Buy before they sell out there as well!

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition - Nintendo 3DS

I saw that a while ago, but only just tried to order it, and sadly it's sold it. It's also unavailable at GameStop and Amazon, Toys R' Us isn't offering it, and I can't find it on the Square Enix website. Is there another place where I can pre-order it, or do I really have to stick to the regular version?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I saw that a while ago, but only just tried to order it, and sadly it's sold it. It's also unavailable at GameStop and Amazon, Toys R' Us isn't offering it, and I can't find it on the Square Enix website. Is there another place where I can pre-order it, or do I really have to stick to the regular version?
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Mark of Mastery - RadioShack.com

If you were still looking for the MoM, Radio Shack has some available for pre-order.

Phantom Knight

Thanks. I was hoping to get the pre-order bonuses too, but at least the MoM is available somewhere. I've already pre-ordered the regular version, but I was planning to cancel it if I could get the MOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back