• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Kingdom hearts 3D mixed reviews!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Kingdom Hearts as a whole is a superior series to me. If you take it one game at a time, it can be confusing, it's so reliant on it's predecessors in terms of story telling that no wonder people are confused if they play them all as stand-alone titles, or out of order. However, by taking in the entire lore and learning the philosophy unique to the universe created for us, it truly feels like an epic, which escalates the score to a 10/10 if you were to ask me. If only it were all on one system

Republicraticparty 3 hours ago

Wow, these Youtube commentors aren't dumb as bricks

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
An educated commentor? Noice

well i didnt expect 4.5's all around

k99y77

Awards
Gamespot hates Kingdom Hearts and their reviews are unfair, they gave Pokemon Black and White and LoZ Skyward Sword a 7.5 because they think its the same formula but when its Call of Duty, NO! its amazing even though its all the same thing over and over again, sorry if i got out of topic i just wanted to expose their contradictory/hypocrisy.

stardustfire

Gamespot hates Kingdom Hearts and their reviews are unfair, they gave Pokemon Black and White and LoZ Skyward Sword a 7.5 because they think its the same formula but when its Call of Duty, NO! its amazing even though its all the same thing over and over again, sorry if i got out of topic i just wanted to expose their contradictory/hypocrisy.

HAHA i agree i used to like call of duty when modern warfare 2 came out but then when they just did the EXACT same thing over and over i saw the light and played games that where actually worth playing (like kingdom hearts for example) and i agree some people just don't see the truth about something amazing (again kingdom hearts for example) when it comes to them. I guess some people have a hard time with change. :)

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Wow, these Youtube commentors aren't dumb as bricks
From the "Entertained" video link:
WHO THE HELL CLICKED THE ENTERTAIN BUTTON AND THEN DISLIKED IT? I WILL FIND YOU
Who the kupo clicked on this video and disliked it? WHO!? I WILL FIND YOU, STALK YOU, AND MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP ;_;
You were saying.
(I did laugh, though.)

I'm happy this game is getting pretty great reviews all around, it seems. And without anyone pulling punches, at that. :3

misssheep

Gamespot hates Kingdom Hearts and their reviews are unfair

How can you hate or dislike Kingdom Hearts ?? That's just.... just.. impossible. Really !! / is lost for words.

Call of Duty is overrated trash I'm sorry. It's just the same exact war game we're all seen before. Gamespot you fail.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How can you hate or dislike Kingdom Hearts ?? That's just.... just.. impossible. Really !! / is lost for words.

Call of Duty is overrated trash I'm sorry. It's just the same exact war game we're all seen before. Gamespot you fail.

It happens. Just gotta respect people for their decisions and just roll with it.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Call of Duty sells more, simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back