• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN: No plans ofr BbS on PSN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lawl, My friend wants a Go, cause it looks "cool", I told him about it doesnt play UMD, and he said "yes it does" and I showed him the video with Mega 64, and he still wants it. and when I got my 2nd PSP(my other broke D:, than i got a cool Import one :D), and he was like GET THE GO, and I said Go fails, thats all there is to it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Whoever has a Go either is fairly "unsmart" or just likes to waste money. The fact that you cant transfer games that you own on a UMD to it and that some games are not released on PSN just further proves the fact that the Go blows xD

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This is fake.
BBS is going on the Go.

Oh, wait, not it's not.

Gowners? lol
More like Goners.
(horrible Pun)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Glad I got the PSP that actually suppose to play PSP games >_> The Go fails.

I almost got the GO. Then I realized it was just a waste of $250. Did anyone else notice for $50 more you would be able to buy a ps3? The GO is even more than the wii and xbox 360. Its just too mutch for a handheld.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never even put a thought into the Go. I saw it, said it looked stupid and that with my ability to destroy technology, I'd break it and then I'd have wasted $250 on something I could have added $50 to and got a PS3 that I couldn't drop and break, and continued on with my plans for a PSP3000.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I saw the Go, looked at the price, and walked away. I already had my 1000 at that time, and just decided to check it out at Gamestop to see what the big fuss was about. No UMD slot, and $50 short of a PS3? No thanks.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I actually really thought into it (prior to knowing about the whole UMD thing), I don't know how but as much as I looked at it and researched it never came across me that it had no UMD slot...finally, when I found out about the UMD thing...I really tried to convince myself that the Go was worth it (it looked so much nicer), then finally SE announced the ltd. ed. PSP 3000 and the Go...flat out sucked.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I actually really thought into it (prior to knowing about the whole UMD thing), I don't know how but as much as I looked at it and researched it never came across me that it had no UMD slot...finally, when I found out about the UMD thing...I really tried to convince myself that the Go was worth it (it looked so much nicer), then finally SE announced the ltd. ed. PSP 3000 and the Go...flat out sucked.

Good job, Kupo1121. You stayed with the side of Darkness. The Go is some kind of trick of the Light.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Reading that continues to make me think that we need a person who follows the light as the villain for the next KH saga.

I wouldn't mind that actually...that sounds intriguing...like someone thought to be good but was running the entire operation from the inside.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Reading that continues to make me think that we need a person who follows the light as the villain for the next KH saga.

Yes. That is exactly what is needed. I understand Darkness = evil most of the time but Kingdom Hearts has already presented us with the notion that both sides have their downsides and neither is evil or good. It is only the intent of the user that changes the virtue of the Light and the Darkness.

A villain of the Light would be perfect to show how corruption falls on both ends of the spectrum.

I wouldn't mind that actually...that sounds intriguing...like someone thought to be good but was running the entire operation from the inside.

Something like that, but it is still too close to the notion of evil!Darkness hiding within the good!Light. A better view of it would be something of almost pure light destroying everything/the Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back