• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN: No plans ofr BbS on PSN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkulaMark

Awards
Yes. That is exactly what is needed. I understand Darkness = evil most of the time but Kingdom Hearts has already presented us with the notion that both sides have their downsides and neither is evil or good. It is only the intent of the user that changes the virtue of the Light and the Darkness.

A villain of the Light would be perfect to show how corruption falls on both ends of the spectrum.

Something like that, but it is still too close to the notion of evil!Darkness hiding within the good!Light. A better view of it would be something of almost pure light destroying everything/the Darkness.

Maybe someone that wants to help the world by using too much light and therefor he is blinded to see what the consequences are

everydaygamer

i've always thought that would be a good idea for a villain. kind of move away from the whole balck and white thing that KH has going on.

disneyboy20022

Okay...I only report what I find on the internet...so please don't shoot the messenger I myself am 99% convinced it will not be on the PSN before I lose my patience with this matter:

The PlayStation Recap – PlayStation Blog

headwing45 said:
August 28th, 2010 at 1:16 pm
Sony…

I just found out that Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep isn’t going to be available on the PSP GO.
I don’t mind you not putting any of the not worth wile games on the system, but its FREAKING Kingdom Hearts. I mean what the hell?

I love my GO, but 70% of the reason why I bought it was to replace my 1000 so I can play Kingdom Hearts on a clear, not scratched system, and now I can’t even do thatWhy is the PSP GO more expensive anyways if half the library isn’t even on the system.

Why did you show Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on a PSP Go screen in one of your PSP trailers. It’s just really annoying.

Sid Shuman said:
August 28th, 2010 at 1:21 pm
Do you have a link to where you heard that?

TheUndertaker85 said:
August 28th, 2010 at 2:13 pm
@#2 and Sid: The rumor is all around. Just Google Kingdom Hearts PSP Go. There’s that same bit on IGN, Joystiq, Kotaku, and some other outlets.

If it’s true there goes a PSP Go sale for me. I’ve been looking at one and even convinced my fiancee to go in with me on it since she saw that KH was coming for PSP.

Sid Shuman said:
August 28th, 2010 at 2:15 pm
Yeah, chalk that up to rumor and speculation for now. I spoke with a Square Enix representative a few weeks ago, and he said the company hasn’t announced anything at this time one way or the other.

Yessir_23

Awards
Thanks for posting, disneyboy20022. There are lots of similar comments all the time on the PS blog comments which give me hope for a digital release. Of course, I don't expect one in September but still.

Btw, that enemy of the light idea sounds epic!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Why do people honestly love the Go? It's design looks stupid, it's more expensive than a freakin' Nintendo Wii and XBox 360 and it can't play UMDs. What is honestly so special about it that makes people believe it's "a good system" -_-

The only things people really said was that it had a "clearer screen"... So what? Is a clearer screen really worth not being able to play have the library of PSP games, being expensive, etc?

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
Why do people honestly love the Go? It's design looks stupid, it's more expensive than a freakin' Nintendo Wii and XBox 360 and it can't play UMDs. What is honestly so special about it that makes people believe it's "a good system" -_-

The only things people really said was that it had a "clearer screen"... So what? Is a clearer screen really worth not being able to play have the library of PSP games, being expensive, etc?

people are idiots, they like 'shiny, shiny' new toy

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
People love to brag, so saying they have the newest thing is bragging in their eyes. However, if you have a Go, it only warrants everyone in the immediate area to laugh at you.

GTarablus

i still have my PSP 3000 which is 2 years old and its working great under CFW :D i like the design of the go but its just to small. i like to hold something heavy not something light that feels cheap...
and kupo1121, your sig. is wrong, mickey didnt look like that in 2002, cause its KH1 that came out in 2002 and you photo is KH2 which is 2005...

Yessir_23

Awards
people are idiots, they like 'shiny, shiny' new toy
Jeez, what the hell's with the personal attacks? I got a PSP go as a gift. Are you going to say I'm an idiot for accepting it and not demanding an older model?

Last edited:

GTarablus

Jeez, what the hell's with the personal attack? I got a PSP go as a gift. Are you going to say I'm an idiot for accepting it and not demanding an older model?

hes not talking about you, hes talking about someone who went out to get himself something that looks better altough he could get the same thing for a lower price and better features but he still gets the better looking one. You got your go as a gift, just accept it and shut up.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I guess they didn't give a reason why? I don't support the Go but this seems pretty stupid for not releasing a major PSP title to PSN.

Disney doesn't like downloadables in general. As for SE, well, you've heard about what happened with Dissidia, right?

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Disney doesn't like downloadables in general. As for SE, well, you've heard about what happened with Dissidia, right?
Wasn't a few PS1 Disney games just released on PSN through? And what happened to Dissidia? I didn't notice whatever happened to it probably because I got the retail version and didn't go on PSN much at the time.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Wasn't a few PS1 Disney games just released on PSN through? And what happened to Dissidia? I didn't notice whatever happened to it probably because I got the retail version and didn't go on PSN much at the time.

It was hacked and you could download it off the internet for free
Because of this, it sold horribly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back