• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN VIDEO REVIEW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUPPP

αsiя;5254191 said:
I disagree on the presentation, IGN pretty much **** themselves over saying the presentation is a 7.5.

Agreed. I'm surprised gameplay didn't get at least a 9 after praising the combat.

Chris211

Anyway, if you were going to get this game, you're getting it anyway. If you were on the fence, you'd probably get it unless you hate load times with a passion (and I think they did mention you can adjust or direct install it anyway), if you hated it... well, you weren't getting the game anyway.
Where the hell is the "LIKE" button..oh wait this isnt facebook. @ Asir, presentation should've been a lot more than that..those pricks

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
αsiя;5254191 said:
I disagree on the presentation, IGN pretty much **** themselves over saying the presentation is a 7.5.

What the fuck
That whole chart thing is wrong

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did I not say it, IGN is biased. And they don't give accurate reviews. But at least they aren't G4, home of COPS, Star Wars, and Cheaters.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Those numbers don't match up with what they were saying in the video. I mean, a few of things they criticized is more or less associated with the PSP's hardware limitations, not the actual game. And if they praised the gameplay so much, why did it only receive an 8.5? Same goes for the sound.

The chart, I disagree with.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
well i guess its a good review

but for some reason im underwhelmed

hahaha

rub it off, its only IGN

this comes from the guys that took .5 points away off of Peacewalker because it had a complicated story

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
This reviewer is horrible. First he critizizes days about using the same worlds, and doesn't even mention that the game has new worlds except for OC and MT and calls them hollow. An 8.5 is fair, but come on...This deserves a 9.0 or something. And I can't believe he gave the graphics a 7.5. One of the best I've seen in a PSP game.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
The score is still good guys, it might deserve higher but remember that reviews are just glorified opinions. Make your one when the game comes out. I can't believe the game is almost here, took them long enough.

Also anyone else think it was funny that he said he wanted more eye candy and then they showed a scene of shirtless ven

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
The score is still good guys, it might deserve higher but remember that reviews are just glorified opinions. Make your one when the game comes out. I can't believe the game is almost here, took them long enough.

Also anyone else think it was funny that he said he wanted more eye candy and then they showed a scene of shirtless ven

hahah yeah

i noticed that too

but he looks weird for some reason

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
like her upper body is too small .

Ohhh, that's what you mean. Well, it does look like that without his, what, 5 shirts? Aside from that there's a plot reason, but I'd say it's mainly because he doesn't have all those layers on.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Ohhh, that's what you mean. Well, it does look like that without his, what, 5 shirts? Aside from that there's a plot reason, but I'd say it's mainly because he doesn't have all those layers on.

heheh i know the reason

but still .

Chris211

I wonder if their armor comes with venting systems to keep them cool. A little off topic.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I think we can agree that Square sucks at animating nipples

Dr_Mario64

Crudcakes. You beat me to it. Anyhoo, this was a fairly good review for IGN. I do agree that the worlds are a tad generic, but Kingdom Hearts is no Zelda. Believe me. Exactly how is the music recycled? Could someone elaborate on this please. I agree completely about the battle system. All in all, this was a fair review and I think it will get kh the fans it deserves. Though, I have to question the UMD-only buying option. What was the logic behind that, Square?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
well i guess its a good review

but for some reason im underwhelmed

hahaha

rub it off, its only IGN

this comes from the guys that took .5 points away off of Peacewalker because it had a complicated story

I didnt see the peacewalker review, but you have got to be shitting me! Did ign honestly dock points for a complicated story? This is why ign is undescribably frustrating when reading reviews sometimes, but honestly, I think I was so happy with BBS's review because IGN actually gave everything more than a 7 (well, one 7.0 exactly)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Huh.. I looked at both the graphic scores for BBS, MGS: PW and FFVII CC:

BBS: 7.5
CC:8.5
PW: 9.0

This reviewer is BS. All of those games are practicly on the same graphical level and BBS got the lowest score.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Crudcakes. You beat me to it. Anyhoo, this was a fairly good review for IGN. I do agree that the worlds are a tad generic, but Kingdom Hearts is no Zelda. Believe me. Exactly how is the music recycled? Could someone elaborate on this please. I agree completely about the battle system. All in all, this was a fair review and I think it will get kh the fans it deserves. Though, I have to question the UMD-only buying option. What was the logic behind that, Square?

The logic was that they didn't want all their games pirated
e.g Dissidia: 5.2 million pirated copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back