• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ignoring for WOW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Yes, but it keeps people from creating real relationships they need for the real world. And it is costly because $15/mo is $180 a year, $180 that could have been spent better and time that could have been used to meet real people
Oh, so these are robots I'm socializing with? It all makes sense now.
$180 a year for pretty much unlimited entertainment if you play it right? Count me in. Going to the movies is like $20 a night. If you go to the movies once a month with your friends you are already spending more then you would do so with WoW. I stay home instead of going to the movies and spending money for something I could pirate and I save a nice chunk of change. Again, your reasoning is bad.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Oh, so these are robots I'm socializing with? It all makes sense now.
$180 a year for pretty much unlimited entertainment if you play it right? Count me in. Going to the movies is like $20 a night. If you go to the movies once a month with your friends you are already spending more then you would do so with WoW. I stay home instead of going to the movies and spending money for something I could pirate and I save a nice chunk of change. Again, your reasoning is bad.
Well I wait for when it comes out on dvd to rent it from the local video store, and go to the movies maybe once a year. I just don't see why you would pay money to waste your life although it maybe amusing and you may be able to meet some people that you can have some of a conversation with

D

Deleted member 36435

It's a form of entertainment, dear. It's as justifiable as buying a movie or going out to eat.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
It's a form of entertainment, dear. It's as justifiable as buying a movie or going out to eat.

I guess, It would be acceptable as often as going out to eat or watching a movie but not an addiction

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Just to get this out of the way since people mentioned it:

Anyways, I'd tell him to tell her to start calling more or it's over. If somebody isn't taking the time to talk to you, fuck it.

A

Azrael

so my friends girlfriend got a World Of Warcraft account and they are long distance so she hardly calls him on the phone anymore and such..... so i have no idea what to tell the poor boy to do
hes kinda needy

I guess he tells her that he wants her to stop playing, and to call him more, and that he misses her. and she just tells him hes a too sensitive (which he probably is... but she seems like shes a bitch so i dono who's right) what should i tell him to do?
does anyone who has ever had this problem before wanna give advise????

I told him to make an account, get his character super strong, and go kill her.

but he says that its too mean and he doesn't have the money for a WOW account
but that's the best advise i could give him.... and im kinda mean (according to him)

wouldnt blame the bitch

the dude's probably so ugly that wow elves look like nick jonas in comparison. ugggghhh yeah

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards

You don't spend six to ten hours eating, or watching a movie. Unless you're having a movie MARATHON, or enjoy watching a bunch of bullshit about how they made said movie. You spend maybe three hours on either? MAYBE?

You can, and probably will, spend so much more time on WoW.

Oh, and at least when you go out to eat, or to a movie, you have face-to-face interaction.

D

Deleted member 36435

You don't spend six to ten hours eating, or watching a movie. Unless you're having a movie MARATHON, or enjoy watching a bunch of bullshit about how they made said movie. You spend maybe three hours on either? MAYBE?

Oh, and at least when you go out to eat, or to a movie, you have face-to-face interaction.
Does it matter at all? People spend hours and hours doing things to entertain themselves. World of Warcraft is no different. I could care less if I see someone's face when speaking with them. It doesn't help the conversation move on, does it? I'd rather be talking with my friends (from WoW and the ones I know in real life) while doing something we all have in common then going to a movie and not being able to talk with each other. Then spending an hour or so at dinner just to bullshit about the movie we just saw.
It doesn't matter what World of Warcraft players tell others. Those who aren't willing to play WoW or even attempt to understand it are just a bunch of assholes who think that their opinion matters.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

What part of long distance relationship does your mind not get? They aren't getting face to face at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back