• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ignoring the heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whings

In KH2 after Pete and Maleficent have gone to destroy the heartless in TWTNW, Mickey says something along the lines of “They’re doing what their hearts command. We can’t interfere.” And I was wondering: Is it possible to ignore your heart? And if so, what, if anything, would happen? Unless I’m mistaken, there doesn’t seem to be an instance of someone ignoring their heart in any of the games. I was thinking if anything happened when someone repeatedly ignored their heart, the body/soul and heart connection would disappear from lack of use. Maybe since the body/soul was ignoring the heart, and also due to the fact that there is light and darkness in everything, it would be possible for the body/soul to be corrupted as the heart can? If that were the case, what might happen to the heart?
Do you think this may have anything to do with future games?

I’m not sure I posted this in the right section, is there any place else I’m supposed to put this type of thing?:confused:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well yes it is possible to ignore the heart. The heart is just something that tells us what we should do. But we can overpower it. And yes, i do think something would end up happening after constant ingorance of your heart

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
yes you can ignore it. but that is somesort of lying... and mostly it isn't the best thing to do. just like what jiminy is to pinoccio.

and actually i hope that it comes in kh3... that you can make you own disicions like: helping someone or not,killing someone or not. that kind of disicions.

riku262

lots of people do that

sometimes you know you should
do something and do something
and you don't then you get this weird feelling:unsure:

:closedeyes: other people don't really
care or just don't feel like doing someting
right.

Bh325

I think you can ignore it. You can think that it's like moral, it tells you what you should do or what's the right thing to do. And there are people who seem to totally lack moral, but they actually just don't listen to it.
So I say you can ignore your heart.:toungesmile:

Jake

That is all speculation at this point Whings, so I wouldn't concern myself to much with that ..................

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
You probably can ignore the heart, but when the heart commands you to do something, it's almost like you can't ignore it. You basically have to do what the heart feels is right. I think Mickey learned that from both Ansem the Wise and Riku before Ansem's machine kaboomed on him, cause he wanted to stop Ansem. Be true to your heart

Please allow me to do what my heart commands ~Ansem (something along those lines)
"His hearts decided. We can't interfere with that"~Riku

True to your heart
You must be true to your heart
...Your heart knows what's good for you
...It'll see you through

Sort like that.

Akans

「moriya」
and actually i hope that it comes in kh3... that you can make you own disicions like: helping someone or not,killing someone or not. that kind of disicions.
Like Deus Ex? Good game, but not KH. If we have our choice on whether to help ppl and decide stuff, then the storyline would be extremely shaky and uncertain.... and since KH's storyline is already complicated enough, I don't think adding fifty possible endings would help

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Can you ignore what your heart [morals lol] tells you in real life?

What are the consequences there?

There's your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back