• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN's Top 25 Most Ridiculous Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Well, it's a more interesting weapon of choice, that's for sure.

Sword? No
Chainsaw? No.
Key(blade)? YYYEEEEESSSS!!!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'd still take the Chainsaw especially after Bayonetta lol forget a Keyblade.

axel95

Awards
If you were in a fight and could pick any weapon of your choice, what would you choose?
Chainsaw - No
Baseball Bat - Lame
Bazooka - Overrated
Shotgun - Weak
Keyblade - HECK YES!!!!!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Originally Posted by axel95

If you were in a fight and could pick any weapon of your choice, what would you choose?
Chainsaw - No
Baseball Bat - Lame
Bazooka - Overrated
Shotgun - Weak
Keyblade - HECK YES!!!!!

I'd love to see a robot chicken skit of this haha the Bazooka overrated?? lol I know you're trying to be funny, but still lol.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'd still take the Chainsaw especially after Bayonetta lol forget a Keyblade.

I don't understand how Bayonetta didn't win number one. She attacks with her hair to make demons! I mean COME ON! How is that not the most ridiculous weapon you've ever heard IGN?!?!?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Hm. Most interesting weapon is actually... the Teddy Bear Hammer from Monster Hunter! Or the Cactus Hammer seriously

hammer9.jpg

and

Weapon235.png

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@kupo1121

Because if you ever told someone that you could attack with your own hair or a keyblade which would you choose I'm taking my hair especially if it could summon dragons.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think it would be more fun wacking stuff with a giant key than having a chainsaw. XD I am suddenly reminded of the joke weapons in 358/2 Days...those were fun.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Who said that this chainsaw needed gas don't remember bayonetta having to use fuel to use it lol.

Edit: My bad you're talking about the Gears of War gun nevermind.

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
@kupo1121

Because if you ever told someone that you could attack with your own hair or a keyblade which would you choose I'm taking my hair especially if it could summon dragons.

But this is Top 25 "Most RIDICULOUS Weapons", not "Most Unlikely Weapons." I just don't see how a farting horse is more "ridiculous" than hair that can turns into demons. I think IGN doesn't even understand their own topic because Mr. Toots is definitely more humorous than Bayonetta's hair, but it is in no way whatsoever more ridiculous -__-

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Actually it really is think about it like this if the world was ending or on the verge of destruction from some unknown entity. Wouldn't a farting horse be the last thing on your mind at least with the hair you know it can summon demons, and other things.

kupo1121

Awards
Actually it really is think about it like this if the world was ending or on the verge of destruction from some unknown entity. Wouldn't a farting horse be the last thing on your mind at least with the hair you know it can summon demons, and other things.

But the farting horse you know can make a beam that can basically shoot through any structure ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back