• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Im a worthless 25 yo virgin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura95

Awards
I have been rejected by every girl I have showed interest in. NOT A SINGLE GIRL I LIKED LIKED ME BACK. Im currently rejected by 90% of the girls in my class (the other 10% are married). I hate female nature....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
First off, there isn’t anything wrong with being a virgin.

Second, I’m not saying it is you, but you cannot blame women for rejecting you. They are their own people with their own minds and interests and attractions.

If 90% of women have rejected you, you should look inward at yourself and figure out if there are aspects within you that you project to others that might not be healthy for inspiring good, lasting relationships or exhibit traits that are not appealing to people as a whole.

Perhaps it would also be better to speak to a counselor or therapist in regards to this. They can absolutely discuss what issues you might be facing when it comes to connecting to women you are attracted to.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
This is such a coincidence. I was reading about... people similar to you the other day. I came to this conclusion.
It seems like guys like you are obsessed with virginity. Whether it's your virginity or the virginity of the women you're interested in.

I think first and foremost, ask yourself why? Why do you think being a virgin is so detrimental? Is it causing you pain? Do you think it's a status symbol? Do you believe not being a virgin will change your entire being and you'll become someone bigger and better?

What drives you about this "virgin" status?

I'm here to tell you virginity means nothing. It's a social construct. It's something some people use as a popularity contest. It's something other people use to condemn women for having sex at all with anyone other than themselves. It means nothing. It will not change you. It will not make you a better person. It will not make you feel better. It will not complete your soul when you get rid of it. It means absolutely nothing.

Relieving yourself with your own hands is just as fulfilling as sleeping with someone else. (or it can be)

If no one at your school wants to date you, ask why. Did 90% of the girls at your class really reject your, or are you over-exaggerating to make yourself feel worse? Are you putting yourself down on purpose and blaming other people for your own failings? What did they say when they rejected you? Did you do something to make them uncomfortable? If you've come to the conclusion that you hate women based on this, then the answer is probably yes.

You should step back and examine every time you were rejected. Figure out what could've made the other person say no. If you can't figure it out, you should detail each occurrence so someone else can tell you why and you can work on it from there.

Did you know these girls before asking them out?
Did you out of the blue confess your love even though you don't even know them?
Do they even know your name or your interests?
Do they already have other people they're with or interested in?
Is the person you're talking to even straight or interested in relationships at all?

It sounds to me like you need to slow your roll and get to KNOW people first. Make friends. Note, do NOT become friends with girls just because you want to sleep with them. Maybe as many friends who are girls as you like. Truly honestly be their friend and expect nothing sexually from them because most of them will expect nothing sexual from you either.

If any of these girls happen to be the one for you, something will come NATURALLY from the friendship. Do not force it. Do not expect it. Just be friends. Revel in the idea of having friends, people who are close to you without the need for sex.

If nothing sexual comes from any of those girls, that is ok too! If you are truly friends with those girls, they may help you find the one that is right for you. They will give you the advice I'm giving to you right now but since they KNOW you as their friend, they will be able to tell you so much more and how to improve.

You can't look at girls as objects. They are not things. They don't exist to stick your dick into them. They're people. Some of them are just like you, getting rejected by everyone they like.

You have your whole life ahead of you, so it's time to start here. Make friends. Worry about sex later. Virginity means nothing. Sex is not the point of existing. Sex is not the game changer you're hoping for. The first time you do it will probably be very awkward and disappointing even. But it would be better if that first awkward moment was with someone who is right for you, right?

So once again, make some friends first. Save the romance for later. You have time. Now is the time to find those lifelong friends who will be with you before and after you find that girl who wants to be with you. Your friends are the ones who will help shape you into a better person. Your friends will be your wingman and winglady who also wants you to succeed.

Don't be impatient. Take your time and get some decent friends.

yamibakura95

Awards
econd, I’m not saying it is you, but you cannot blame women for rejecting you. They are their own people with their own minds and interests and attractions.

i dont blame women, i blame female nature. its pure evil.

If 90% of women have rejected you, you should look inward at yourself and figure out if there are aspects within you that you project to others that might not be healthy for inspiring good, lasting relationships or exhibit traits that are not appealing to people as a whole.

lol they reject without even getting to know me. ITS ALL LOOKS

yamibakura95

Awards
Why do you think being a virgin is so detrimental? Is it causing you pain? Do you think it's a status symbol? Do you believe not being a virgin will change your entire being and you'll become someone bigger and better?

it means you are genetically INFERIOR

Did 90% of the girls at your class really reject your, or are you over-exaggerating to make yourself feel worse? Are you putting yourself down on purpose and blaming other people for your own failings? What did they say when they rejected you? Did you do something to make them uncomfortable? If you've come to the conclusion that you hate women based on this, then the answer is probably yes

its actually 100% true

Did you know these girls before asking them out?
Did you out of the blue confess your love even though you don't even know them?
Do they even know your name or your interests?
Do they already have other people they're with or interested in?
Is the person you're talking to even straight or interested in relationships at all?

i dont know, they cut me off very early

If any of these girls happen to be the one for you, something will come NATURALLY from the friendship. Do not force it. Do not expect it. Just be friends. Revel in the idea of having friends, people who are close to you without the need for sex.

cope. if she wants to fuck she will fuck from the getgo

If you are truly friends with those girls, they may help you find the one that is right for you.

nah they never help because they DONT CARE

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
i dont blame women, i blame female nature. its pure evil.

it means you are genetically INFERIOR

Do you actually believe this drivel?

Contentment will forever be an elusive snake that slips from your fingers as long as you continue to attach your sense of self-worth to something outside of yourself. Self-hate and hatred of others are two sides of the same coin, not sure how aware you are of the destructive nature of your line of thinking.

For your own sake and for the sake of those around you, take a step back from all this grasping and figure out what brings you joy, what parts of your personality you love like you'd love a friend. Then cultivate those things, and forget about the rest. For fuck's sake forget about sex, it's not worth these sorts of thoughts. Seriously.

People aren't stupid, they have intuitive natures. If you're genuinely going around thinking "female nature is pure evil," um, that's not an attitude that's going to be conducive to building relationships. If you're going around thinking "I am genetically inferior," it's tantamount to the same thing -- you're withholding from actually forming relationships with people because you're not willing to form a positive relationship with yourself first.

yamibakura95

Awards
Do you actually believe this drivel?

Contentment will forever be an elusive snake that slips from your fingers as long as you continue to attach your sense of self-worth to something outside of yourself. Self-hate and hatred of others are two sides of the same coin, not sure how aware you are of the destructive nature of your line of thinking.

For your own sake and for the sake of those around you, take a step back from all this grasping and figure out what brings you joy, what parts of your personality you love like you'd love a friend. Then cultivate those things, and forget about the rest. For fuck's sake forget about sex, it's not worth these sorts of thoughts. Seriously.

People aren't stupid, they have intuitive natures. If you're genuinely going around thinking "female nature is pure evil," um, that's not an attitude that's going to be conducive to building relationships. If you're going around thinking "I am genetically inferior," it's tantamount to the same thing -- you're withholding from actually forming relationships with people because you're not willing to form a positive relationship with yourself first.

COPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back