• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i'm back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
idk how long for but i knocked this shit up just now

hKVLpAt.png

first one in over a year so go easy

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
idk how long for but i knocked this shit up just now

hKVLpAt.png

first one in over a year so go easy

Dude, you shook that rust off nicely. How in the world do you do those shape stuff? You know what, you should do a tut for this!

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
pen tool :) pretty easy rly. if i can be bothered and if someone links me to a file uploading site (i'm old now, i need help with this stuff) i'll upload the psd.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
pen tool :) pretty easy rly. if i can be bothered and if someone links me to a file uploading site (i'm old now, i need help with this stuff) i'll upload the psd.

I don't really know any off the top of my head. Hm.... I really gotta learn the pen tool.

Noel

Awards

Google Drive

I'm sure you already have a Gmail account. It works almost like how Gmail does. Just upload the psd file, right click, click share and then make sure you check public (something on the lines uve' that) before you give out the link.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
text looks choppy, and its placement doesn't help it at all. the pink sphere in the top right seems displaced as well. i like the colors of this piece, though. aside from the two issues i pointed out, i think everything really flows well and comes together quite nicely.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
As it's been said before, the text is kinda pointless. I think I would love it even more if the render was a bit lighter, but other than that it's beautiful.

Gambit

mediafire.com for uploading purposes. Works well enough for me in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back