• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i'm in heat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolfresh1224

okay so when i was a toddler my mother would beat me until i bled then she'd call me stuff like worthless piece of shit and why wont you just die.well that was in the past and i thought i had forgiven her. but then due to a call from "GOD" she decided to live with me and my grandma.at firt i was thrilled but after 3 days i've realized that not only i hate her but i'm starting to hate everything...help me cause therapy just fucked me up even more

S

Shadow Soldier

Re: i'm in hate

Deal with it. If she hasn't done anything to you lately, there's no need for you to do anything.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Re: i'm in hate

Well, is she doing anything to hurt you? If she's not hitting you and acting nicer, no need to hate.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well the only piece of advice i give to you is to stay clear of her, if she approaches you, tell her your not afriad, she raises her hand at you, don't back down...don't show fear.

S

Shadow Soldier

Well the only piece of advice i give to you is to stay clear of her, if she approaches you, tell her your not afriad, she raises her hand at you, don't back down...don't show fear.

This.

If you're faster, you can strike that bitch down first like the hand of Zeus!

C

coolfresh1224

okay i've been trying to avoid her but there's a problem if she hits me i'll hit back but if i hit back she'll kill me. SHE WILL FUCKING KILL ME. she's evil and i'm scared of her :cry:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, did you tell any authorities when she first beat you? If not, and you're seriously afraid, and she acts like she's going to hurt you, you should do that.

S

Shadow Soldier

Uh... I think you guys are forgetting that he was a child. People tend to think children mistakes "simple punishment" as abuse.

S

Shadow Soldier

Obviously "simple punishment."

Again... children mistake things of simple punishment as abuse. If he doesn't have any "real" evidence that says she insulted him and beat him up..... then there's nothing he can do.

Allister Rose

French Lover
okay so when i was a toddler my mother would beat me until i bled then she'd call me stuff like worthless piece of shit and why wont you just die.well that was in the past and i thought i had forgiven her. but then due to a call from "GOD" she decided to live with me and my grandma.at firt i was thrilled but after 3 days i've realized that not only i hate her but i'm starting to hate everything...help me cause therapy just fucked me up even more

yeah thats what appened to me.

try not to hate "everything" there might be alot of stuff in the world that irritate you (heck, i'm irritated by a lot of things) but that doesnt mean we should hate it. everything doesnt attack you on a daily basis, so we should just let it go.

i believe its only your mother who is making you feel this way. find the problem, and after that, find the answer.

cant find the answer? therapy might help than

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back