• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm missing one sleight can anybody help???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxharmlessXsinxX

I'm level 83 and I'm just leveling up to 99 trying to beat them game fully and I'm missing one sleight...
-When you go to edit your deck and press square it shows you sleights and one of mine is ????????? its in between Thunder Raid and Firaga burst

i did all the key to rewards and stuff so do i just uses one of those blue treausre cards or just level hoping it will be in the sleight option (which i doubt b/c i couldnt pick forever guessing i got all the ones i can from level ups)

And if you know any secrets or special bosses etc. to help me beat it fully that would help

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm level 83 and I'm just leveling up to 99 trying to beat them game fully and I'm missing one sleight...
-When you go to edit your deck and press square it shows you sleights and one of mine is ????????? its in between Thunder Raid and Firaga burst

i did all the key to rewards and stuff so do i just uses one of those blue treausre cards or just level hoping it will be in the sleight option (which i doubt b/c i couldnt pick forever guessing i got all the ones i can from level ups)

And if you know any secrets or special bosses etc. to help me beat it fully that would help

Errr idk(only lv 64)...just keep leveling until you get it. I would be patient. By 99, you will have everything.

There is no secret bosses in CoM, I think.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Could you imagine sephiroth's deck if he was in here? all nines and zeros. plus elixers lots of elixers.

BTW, Gamewinners.com is an excellent site.

that would be real stupid if they put that joke of a boss in there

Codes12

You should have all of them. If you skipped one while leveling up, that would be it. If not, try looking in the Keys To Rewards rooms. sorry. Forgot that you said you did. I think that you do get one at 99. Can;t remember though. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back