• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm naked right now.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

Yes, I am completely naked and don't know what to do with myself. I'm thinking of eating a delicious pineapple or maybe starting some drama via Facebook status updates. Of course, these are things I could do with clothes on or without, and I'm looking for something that can only be done whilst in the nude.

P.S. My sister is home.

Trimms

I think you'd regret missing the opportunity to deflower your sister.

Dude, she's a whore, the deflowering process took place 3 years ago when she entered the 4th grade. She had like triple D's and a zebra thong and she's asian, even though I'm white. It's kinda zany. Also she's like 11.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Dude, she's a whore, the deflowering process took place 3 years ago when she entered the 4th grade. She had like triple D's and a zebra thong and she's asian, even though I'm white. It's kinda zany. Also she's like 11.

Do something new. Bring some food into it.

Trimms

Wow.........Sometimes you just creep me out Z.e.X.i.O.n..........

And Trimm you're scary and weird!

My name is Trimms god dammit. Is it that hard to remember the S? And who cares if I like being naked. When my bits dangle and the breeze rushes through them, it's an incredible feeling. Maybe you should try it.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
My name is Trimms god dammit. Is it that hard to remember the S? And who cares if I like being naked. When my bits dangle and the breeze rushes through them, it's an incredible feeling. Maybe you should try it.

Hey just be lucky I remembered to put the s at the end of sometimes! And the only time I enjoy my nakedness is in the shower...........when I'm all alone in the bathroom..............by myself..........singing to the shower head cuz there's nothing better to do while I'm showering................Happy life of mine..............in the shower!

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Hey just be lucky I remembered to put the s at the end of sometimes! And the only time I enjoy my nakedness is in the shower...........when I'm all alone in the bathroom..............by myself..........singing to the shower head cuz there's nothing better to do while I'm showering................Happy life of mine..............in the shower!

I wouldn't sing while masturbating. It'll only make the process even more bittersweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back