• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm Nervous

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Trimms

Hi guys, I'm Trimms, I make music and stuff and I'm really nervous, I'm a total n00b and you guys could totally take advantage of me and pedal me as you please, but I hope you won't use me for nudes and on-line relationships and things like that as I'm really easily tricked. Like once on the internet I got a link to win free Corbin Bleu tickets and I clicked it and then it asked me for my social security number, so I typed it in (8543-0991-6023-4675 btw) and my life was hijacked.

So I'm currently recovering and I'm extremely innocent, hopeless, gullible, lost, and extremely easy. I hope to make 2, maybe 3 friends tops. See you around!

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Corbin Bleu tickets? HSM Haters forever!
Now that that's out of the way. *Clears throat*
Hello my name is William the Wise or you can call me WTW.:cool:
Welcome to KHI.
You won't get destoryed here if you remember the golden rule.
"Your right and everyone else is wrong."
I hope you enjoy your time here.

Trimms

Why did you post your social security number?! Someone on KHI could just "hijack your life".

...Seriously?

Come on, dude, this is complete sarcasm xD

I guess it's tough to figure with me being a) a new member and b) on the internet.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Welcome to KH Insider. We can be some pretty pwnsome forums btw.. Oh, and you don't have worry much about me.

Trimms

wow.....that's was good lol anyways WELCOME TO KHI!!!!!!!.....have fun.

If you need a friend......i offer it ;D lol idk if that was sarcasm too -_-

Okay, but I only want 1 or 2 more friends... I get rather nervous around groups of e-people... I best choose my other friend wisely.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
G'day! My name is Jasmine, but you can call me LIBS... or else..

Have fun on here, and if you join a fanclub, I am sure you will have loads of fun! See ya round.

Awards
Am I like, the rarest breed of human in the world? The kind that can tell when something is sarcasm or a joke on the internet? Am I really?

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Hi guys, I'm Trimms, I make music and stuff and I'm really nervous, I'm a total n00b and you guys could totally take advantage of me and pedal me as you please, but I hope you won't use me for nudes and on-line relationships and things like that as I'm really easily tricked. Like once on the internet I got a link to win free Corbin Bleu tickets and I clicked it and then it asked me for my social security number, so I typed it in (8543-0991-6023-4675 btw) and my life was hijacked.

So I'm currently recovering and I'm extremely innocent, hopeless, gullible, lost, and extremely easy. I hope to make 2, maybe 3 friends tops. See you around!

Wow, your dead Dude. But hey ya got a new friend that got's your back till ya kick the bucket, also never ever say you like HSM or I'll have to kill you:glare:

Back