• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm so mad!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoogleGirl23

So, today since it was like 85 degrees outside, the whole family was bumming around the air conditioned house. I decided to play a little CoM so I could beat it and go on to KH2. So I work my way through Alantica and I finally come to the boss fight. I beat Ursela and in the process Sora levels up. As the game goes to the screen where you choose to gain more HP or a sleight, the think freezes up and the picture was horribly distorted. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. Do you think I have a bad copy of the game? Anyone else have this problem?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^^ I've never heard of this happening only when your batteries out is when it has happened to me...but if it was not that then it might be the game...or the GBA if it has happened with other games then it the GBA if it only with COM then the game is messed up....thats all I can really figure..

MoogleGirl23

I guess I will just move on to KH2 then. Maybe at some later point I will play it again and hopefully it won't mess up.

Aros123

wait did you use a action replay max system for the game, cause the same thing happened to me whey i used it. i used a "have max card points code" and when the time came that the only thing i could upgrade was my card points the same thing happen to me.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
MoogleGirl23 said:
So, today since it was like 85 degrees outside, the whole family was bumming around the air conditioned house. I decided to play a little CoM so I could beat it and go on to KH2. So I work my way through Alantica and I finally come to the boss fight. I beat Ursela and in the process Sora levels up. As the game goes to the screen where you choose to gain more HP or a sleight, the think freezes up and the picture was horribly distorted. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. Do you think I have a bad copy of the game? Anyone else have this problem?

I think you may have a bad copy of the game...If you've just recently bought the game, go ahead and trade it in.

Y

yourmama1

omg why wont my l and r buttons work when im playing kh com?

MoogleGirl23

I guess the only way I can play it is if I download it and play. If you bought they game it's ok to download it and play for a back up. I guess I have to do that.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
My CoM is just fine. It could be something that happened to it. Or, it was difective from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back