• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i'm so pissed off... KH@ not till 2006?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttravenfan1

The Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd reference *w
Website
dollzofdesire.50megs.com
okay. i think you all pretty much got my point from the title...:rolleyes: But yeah, march 1st, 2006??? They made us assume too much!!!! here are all the general assumed dates in order:
1) december 2003
2)December 2004
3)december 2005
4) spring 2006
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! if Tetsuya Nomura changes the date ONE MORE TIME, I SHALL MAIm HIM!!!!! I WILL TEAR HIM LIMB FROM LIMB.... I'm not going to continue this rant....... you probably don't want to hear the rest ^^;

Last edited:

Night Shadow

come here recently? weve had that date for a while now...and theres no point in geting upset about it, itll come out when it comes out

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
ttravenfan1 said:
okay. i think you all pretty much got my point from the title...:rolleyes: But yeah, march 1st, 2006??? They made us assume too much!!!! here are all the general assumed dates in order:
1) december 2003
2)December 2004
3)december 2005
4) spring 2006
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! if Tetsuya Nomura changes the date ONE MORE TIME, I SHALL MAIm HIM!!!!! I WILL TEAR HIM LIMB FROM LIMB.... I'm not going to continue this rant....... you probably don't want to hear the rest ^^;

Wow. I actually think you are the only one pissed off at this. No need to get your panties in a bunch. That release IS NOT confirmed in any respect. Gamespot's press release said that. Square-Enix's said no such thing, Proof: http://www.square-enix.com/na/company/press/2005/ see? It didn't say zip about KH2. An official release hasn't been given. Speculation and rumors piss people off, I don't know why gamespot keeps giving us this bogus release crap. Plus, NEARLY all games release on tuesdays, March 1st isn't a Tuesday.

diogo14

Jacob Twilight said:
Yeah, we're all going insane about the realese, but what can ya do, 'eh? Btw, this topic's gonna be locked in a sec, there's already a relese date topic.

I just really hope that it'll be realesed earlier- I live in Europe!!

me too i live in portugal... i'm so jealous of those japanese guys!!!

O

Orochi Yashiro

Dude who told you most games are released on tuesday?

adventchildkiori

All these people making these threads about them "being pissed off that kh2 isnt coming out till 06" is what pisses me off, get over it, its not like if you complan about it, its going to change. Your pretty damn lucky US (or any other country besides Japan) is getting the game at all, you know it could be one of those games that just Japan gets and no other countries.

jk4eva

That's not even confirmed and yet you're making a big deal for nothing. No release date topics unless there is an official announcement from Square Enix stating so.
Surely you can wait, can't you? Be patient and occupy yourself with another activity in the meantime. =/

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back