• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm Surprised

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukune

You know what? I'm surprised no one has tried to emulate Kingdom Hearts Coded. I mean if we can emulate a ps2 and a psp -coughwithagodlypccough- why not a cell phone game? I'm sure the polygone count can't be higher than a ps2, if it was that'd be one fucking sweet cell! As it would need alot of processing power! =) -cough- anyways my point is why doesn't someone try to? I would if I had the knowledge and skills to. But alas I do not. =) Just a thought I had today. =)

Petrex

You know what? I'm surprised no one has tried to emulate Kingdom Hearts Coded. I mean if we can emulate a ps2 and a psp -coughwithagodlypccough- why not a cell phone game? I'm sure the polygone count can't be higher than a ps2, if it was that'd be one fucking sweet cell! As it would need alot of processing power! =) -cough- anyways my point is why doesn't someone try to? I would if I had the knowledge and skills to. But alas I do not. =) Just a thought I had today. =)

hey uhm i have no idea what most of these words mean 0.0 haha but if u mean remake the game because kh mobile games suck then yes i wish someone would.

Tsukune

Translation: Why hasn't anyone made an emulator so you can play KHCoded on your pc without having to remake the game.

Saves SE&D time and money yet at the same time they loose money cuz their to lazy to re-release it in English speaking countries. Thus cracking and hacking the shit out of games that will never come our way is a small piece of revenge and still let's the fans get their daily does of KH. =)

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
S-E will probably release coded before BBS in NA or bundle it as a pre-order bonus

Tsukune

I haven't heard of any plans for that to happen but if they did they'd have to put it on a console since no American and Candida phones are compatible with Coded that's why it was never released here. But it wouldn't be the first time they've said we wouldn't get something and we have. After all Re:CoM was never supposed to come here yet it did. =) Either way if it does I'll be first in line to get it. But so far it seems unlikely as it's extra work for them, it's also the same reason why (SPOILER) KH3 aka RKH plot is rumoured to have been changed because of Coded influence. Of course that can be interpreted two different ways. A. Were not getting Coded because it's not going ti be relevant to RKH or B. it is going to be released because it is relevant. Either way I still want to play it. =)

Sorry spoiler isn't properly hidden long story short my pc is dumb. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back