• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'm very depressed right now,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I'm more into expressive dance.

;D

UnknownGamz:
I'm really sorry to hear that your Dad passed away, the same thing happened to a close friend of mine just recently, and it was just horrible.

I think talking to someone would definitely help, friends can really help you through tough times. If you don't have many in real life, you could always resort to the internet as you'll find a number of kindred spirits, probably equally depressed. There are a number of forums on the internet specifically about depression, so just give those a google.
(For particular issues you want help with - try Help & Support.)

Or KHI's fanclub section where I think people have the opposite problem; I think the 'friendliest' people on the site reside there.

And of course you're always welcome to PM me if you're feeling really low.
Feel better soon.

Firagex

Depression is just extra baggage. Just keep living and something will eventually come your way.

Shade737

Silver Member
Everybody already said most of what you need to do.

Your 20, not a little kid. I understand the loss of a loved one but you need to suck it up, look at yourself and address each problem that is preventing you from getting any friends in RL and online and fix them one by one to the best of your ability.

So stop stalling and take the first step starting with the easiest problem and work yourself up gradually.

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
wake up, and open your damn eyes. look at where you are. your sitting in front of a computer/laptop.. and ur complaining that you don't have friends on the internet? =__= INTERNET!

I suggest that you find out why people don't like you. It could be that you just never open up to people, or they all hate you for some reason. Try being nice to everyone you know, because if you treat them good/ok, then they'll probably treat you the same way and be your friend. Or like, share food with them or something. Give em candy, a dollar. idk.

EDIT: wait nvm, ur 20 right? the advice i gave is for ppl in school :p

well, try sharing with people, then they owe you back wala, u got urself a friend!

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
wake up, and open your damn eyes. look at where you are. your sitting in front of a computer/laptop.. and ur complaining that you don't have friends on the internet? =__= INTERNET!

I suggest that you find out why people don't like you. It could be that you just never open up to people, or they all hate you for some reason. Try being nice to everyone you know, because if you treat them good/ok, then they'll probably treat you the same way and be your friend. Or like, share food with them or something. Give em candy, a dollar. idk.

EDIT: wait nvm, ur 20 right? the advice i gave is for ppl in school :p

well, try sharing with people, then they owe you back wala, u got urself a friend!

Worst attempt at advice I've ever seen. Let alone the massive loads of hypocrisy in here.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm very depressed right now, I don't know what to do anymore, I don't have any friends on here or in the real world because like most of you say is that I'm a moron who should leave. Ever since my dad passed away in february I've lost my balance to even try anymore.

what do you guys do when this stuff happens.

Seriously find a project to occupy your time. and that you want to accomplish but will take place over a long period of time. If you spend enough time trying to accomplish your goals usually negative thoughts won't affect you. This works for me especially. When I am Idle or by myself I find either someone to talk to or keep me busy.

I think talking to someone would definitely help, friends can really help you through tough times. If you don't have many in real life, you could always resort to the internet as you'll find a number of kindred spirits, probably equally depressed. There are a number of forums on the internet specifically about depression, so just give those a google.
(For particular issues you want help with - try Help & Support.)

Or KHI's fanclub section where I think people have the opposite problem; I think the 'friendliest' people on the site reside there.

And of course you're always welcome to PM me if you're feeling really low.
Feel better soon.

Once again I have to agree with everything Naomi said. She's good with this so listen.

People also like talking to me about stuff. I guess I'm encouraging.

Enchanted Rose said:
THIS. I sometimes wouldn't make it through the day were it not for visiting FC's

Wow, paying for friends. What a plan.
Well there is a difference from paying for friends and starting a relationship by offering a gift. When I was in school I'd take my friends out to all sorts of stuff. just to be generous. but that was because I could at the time

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Hey at least my advice is better than "go shoot yourself u nobody old dude" .

Well, it works at our school. People don't "bribe" them, you just like say if they need a dollar. Kids don't think of it as bribing, they just think of it "cool u gave me a dollar thanks!"*runs away to play with other friends* lol. :p So the person is grateful and yeah.

I don't see whats bad about it.. really! That's what everyone at my school does! :p Kids even give teachers cookies :p

And at least I was being real and trying to give good advice to him. Unlike "go die" or something... idk!!

It's called being generous and kind. Treat people the way you wanna be treated. Err.. yeah.

@unknowngamz: just wondering, are you mean to people? do you mess around with their stuff and think it's a joke but the person takes it seriously? DONT DO THAT! it makes people hate you and then you got no friends. :p So be nice to people.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Hey at least my advice is better than "go shoot yourself u nobody old dude" ..

not really.
you do understand that not everyone is rainbows and sunshine, right?
People ARE evil and just use you when they see you are vulnerable.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
not really.
you do understand that not everyone is rainbows and sunshine, right?
People ARE evil and just use you when they see you are vulnerable.

i didn't know that.. damn why cant this world be filled with nice people! >~<

well, then my advice is to avoid the fake mean people. you can make friends by hanging around nice people.

or, you could go look for other loners and try to be friends with them. then before you know it you make a best friend!

u didnt have to neg me when i gave advice. i wouldnt neg u for saying "go die" if i could :p

Spic Steve

Awards
well, then my advice is to avoid the fake mean people. you can make friends by hanging around nice people.

gee, that's real easy.
because the reason they are fake is they can fake friendship and courtesy to trick you into thinking they are nice people.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
eh, people are living on the streets with nothing to eat and poor children are dying, and you're worrying because people dont like you?
my grand parents have passed away i only have one left my grandma, thats bad enough as it is, but im not crying over it
srry im not trying to be a jerk but there are bigger things out there

Reifon

i didn't know that.. damn why cant this world be filled with nice people! >~<

or, you could go look for other loners and try to be friends with them. then before you know it you make a best friend!

u didnt have to neg me when i gave advice. i wouldnt neg u for saying "go die" if i could :p

Because gay people are nice and the world shouldn't be filled with gay people.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
eh, people are living on the streets with nothing to eat and poor children are dying, and you're worrying because people dont like you?
my grand parents have passed away i only have one left my grandma, thats bad enough as it is, but im not crying over it
srry im not trying to be a jerk but there are bigger things out there

You're saying that people shouldn't worry about other's opinions or lonelyness because others are dyeing out there, and then you say that having your grandparents dead is bad enough as it is? THEYRE OLD. THEYRE GONNA DIE EVENTUALLY.

And his DAD died. People are much closer with their parents than they are with their grandparents.

I don't see how having your grandparents dead is that bad. Unless you where REALLY close with all of them...
--
Well, you could avoid the fake people by avoiding people who always try to dress like everyone else xD.

Or people who try to fit in.. Fake.

Go to college and join a sorority or something.

Spic Steve

Awards
Well, you could avoid the fake people by avoiding people who always try to dress like everyone else xD.

Or people who try to fit in.. Fake.

Go to college and join a sorority or something.

Just because someone dresses in a clique doesn't make them a fake person deep down.
Same with fitting in. A true person is someone who won't betray you.
lol sorority.

you're full of bad advice, aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back