• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IMDB Lists WILL TURNER and YUNA in KH2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I wouldnt trust Imdb if I were you...they tend to make mistakes alot. If they are right it will be pretty cool though.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Don't believe IMDB. Whatever people send to them they will list it.

I can send Tommy from the Rugrats to them and they would list it.

Main Point: Don't believe IMDB, all they do is just use what FANS give them.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
haha, alright. lol about the Tommy from Rugrats thing.

it does seem plausible though, that Will Turner would show up. what better way to attract more girls to the KH fandom than to have Orlando Bloom in it? =b

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I think that they can't get Orlando Bloom as voice of will turner. They can't!

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Other than the Disney characters, they are most likely wrong.

(They could even be wrong with the Sultan's appearence in KH2.)

I had a teacher named Ms. Potts. That's weird.

E

Ecstacy

ok call me stupid but who is will turner? anyway yeah i wouldn't trust that unless it came from a scan or from nomura. im not trusing anything unless it came from a scan or nomura......or the official website lol.

Brian

Duckboy

Website
www.likeathousandwords.com
IMDB sucks. They get so much information wrong, AND late.

I doubt very much they'd go to great lenghts to get Orlando Bloom to voice Will Turner, however, I would hope they'd TRY to get Johnny Depp to voice Sparrow, and Kiria Knightly (did I spell that right?) for... um... whatever her name was.

The problem is, those are some BIG names. Hell, they couldn't even get Danny DeVito for Phil in the first game (and I'm not so sure they'll get him for the second), and you can see how many hits HE'S done lately. But that's okay. Some sound a likes work fine, just like Phil's. However, some voices you just NEED the original actor.

I'm somewhat disapointed that they didn't get Robbin Williams for the genie, but not anywhere near suprised. For the next game, I really hope they can get Eddie Murphy for Mushu. I think his voice is unique enough that people will be able to tell the difference. He's not just a summon in this game, and Eddie Murphy can't be THAT expensive to get.

So um... Original point basically: Orlando Bloom is VERY unlikely. But hopefully they'll (somehow) get Johnny Depp. No one else can fit the Sparrow role like him.

E

Ecstacy

OOOOOH that's will turner the guy from PoTC. i knew that. yeah i hope they get johnny depp. and hey if they can get him ya never know they might be able to Orlando Bloom. And duck boy i agree with you. they NEED johnny depp's voice for captain jack man. It wouldn't sound right without him in my opinion.

KeybladeKid1127

.:KL:. said:
Don't believe IMDB. Whatever people send to them they will list it.

I can send Tommy from the Rugrats to them and they would list it.

Main Point: Don't believe IMDB, all they do is just use what FANS give them.

Ya KL is right i don't like them ether you can't trust things you here on websites becasue anybody could say anything they want and the doesn't mean it is true.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah ditto to everyone else. And Duckboy's so right. I cant imagine a Jack impersonator. It would be so weird watching the movie after hearing a fake. Nobody can do "Must have been terrible for you Jack, must have been terri- WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!.......therll be no living with her after this...." as great as johnny. Good try though Oathkeeper.

Playcell

did u guys notice that they don't have Diz or any other orginization member on their voice list. But they have Ansem on the list. I bet that they don't even know the games story, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back