• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Impassible doors in Wonderland?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xhananh

Awards
In Re: Chain of Memories, I just started on the third floor, which, for me, is Wondlerland. For some odd reason, in one room there are three doors, all of which are covered in a plethora of vines, making them unable to open. If Sora stands near them, the camera can aim on the vines, but hitting them doesn't make them go away. I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I can't figure out how I'm supposed to get through to the door I need to open next. If I'm overlooking something blazingly obvious, please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You have to destroy the purple plant in order for the vines to come off. Just look for the Purple tulip-looking plant and destroy it. That will make the vines go away.

xhananh

Awards
You have to destroy the purple plant in order for the vines to come off. Just look for the Purple tulip-looking plant and destroy it. That will make the vines go away.

Thank you so much. :) I just tried it, and it worked. You probably just saved me hours of needless frusteration. Sorry if that was a stupid question.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No problem ^_^ Luckily I just up and attacked that plant on accident xD

A

Azrael

In Re: Chain of Memories, I just started on the third floor, which, for me, is Wondlerland. For some odd reason, in one room there are three doors, all of which are covered in a plethora of vines, making them unable to open. If Sora stands near them, the camera can aim on the vines, but hitting them doesn't make them go away. I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I can't figure out how I'm supposed to get through to the door I need to open next. If I'm overlooking something blazingly obvious, please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help.

I had the same trouble, thanks for reporting this.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I was stuck for a little while too, but I hit everything in each room and the purple flower was the last thing i hit.

Bread-chan

I was stuck for a little while too, but I hit everything in each room and the purple flower was the last thing i hit.

lol xD My sister played through Wonderland so I didn't have to go through the needless frustration as she tried to find how to get rid of it. (one of the joys of having a KH obsessed sister? I don't know, maybe. xD) Took us about a third of the room hitting random objects (and heartless) to figure it out xD

Malevolence

Raw Life
I thought it was pretty obvious seeing something like that, since there's vines blocking a door and a giant flower.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I had no idea at first, and I was a little worried when I saw the vines and couldn't get rid of them.

Bread-chan

I had no idea at first, and I was a little worried when I saw the vines and couldn't get rid of them.

lol, yeah. To tell you the truth we both thought that you had to hit the vines away at first. Heh. Of course Re: CoM has to make things a tad more complicated. But even so, we do tend to look over somewhat obvious things sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back