• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Importance Of Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud_roxy

I Think Cloud Shoud Have Had Bigger Role In Kh Because He Is Really An Admiring And Tough Guy.i Hope He Will Be In Kh2.can Anybody Tell Me If Cloud Has Bigger Role In Kh2.

Nobody13

Yes he fights Sephiroth after you beat him, I think... (Darn that Heartless Angel (the new Sin Harvest))

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well he isnt really seen much in the game. You only approach him in Twilight Town and you have to get him to go fight Sephiroth after you beat him.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
cloud has a mini role.he should have had a bigger role. he has to fight sephiroth because sephiroth is clouds dark half.i also got a question, i havnt beat sephy yet[too hard!!!!]but why is tifa looking for him?

punksora

have no clue what Tifa would want from him....but i know one thing: Sephiroth's health bar is soooo long! 14 bars! it's insane!

And yes, Cloud DOES deserve a much bigger role.So many people love him,and to see him with a very small role only disappoints the fans....

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah sorry, I meant Radiant Garden, lol. Sephiroth has alot of life but I almost took out one bar with one ground combo.

keyblademaster33

you dont only see him when you fight sephy, you also fight with him @ the place by the huge heartless battle in hollow bastion.

Solidsocom

Lol, beat him. Look at the sephiroth guides in members helping members or ask square-enix, not the company but a guy in here. Cloud is awsome. Advent Children...\m/-_-\m/.

You fight with him right before the 1k Heartless battle. You fight cloud in the Hades Paradox cup in the underworld. You see cloud fight Sephiroth after you beat Seph.

punksora

kool.But why does he have to be so hard? The battle begins,I press triangle to block/defend,and i don't know what happens but all my health is almost gone! but i'll go ask for help over at the members help members section so that i can stop taking up space over here

Solidsocom

You press triangle IMMEDIATELY. Also, you should be around level 80 or 70 with max health and max mp. Also, level all your drives to 7 so you can have the lvl 3 growth abilities. You don't have the growth abilities, you lose.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Screw Cloud, Scew Sephiroth, and scew FFVII's drawn out story. Yea I said it, I'm tired of Nomura putting something FFVII in every game. I've seen enough of Cloud's story and enough of FFVII fanboys.

punksora

lol yeah
In KH 1 i wasn't crazy about Cloud and Sephiroth.But now in KH2 I've just relized how.....how do you say it...."important" or nessescary" they are.But to tell you the truth,if anything happens to them i won't mourn the loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back