• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

important announcement bout threads.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
okay im actually very dissapointed.. i came back here hoping to see some like new theories actually worth discussing and something that wasnt just repeated and put into someone else's words. seriously guys put some worth into your theories! like the whole "Ven sora's dad" or vice versa and the "358/2 website" and "Xehanort=Terra or Xehanort=/=terra" stuff i mean we've heard those SO many times before! i understand most of the people posting that stuff are Newbies and all.. but cmon look at the old threads before posting a new one because there is most likely 99% chance there is another one exactly like it. and im not lying..i mean this thread im posting right now has been posted before but people still ignore stuff like this.. put some thought into the theories not just right a little statement! if you guys are going to be spamming the forums then go to like kh-vids.net and do it there.
btw the magic swipe threads theres one mega magic swipe thread so go to that one instead of making a bunch of little ones..yeah i made one like it onece but i hopes someone closed it cuz a member showed me the mega sticky thread. er..so yeah please dont repost threads and ideas.. we know theyv been there.. so yeah...

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
i had a theory that if terra was xehanort, he would find aqua and ven, but only found aqua's unbirth and placingit into his own room of sleep. is that old or new? u cant expect to find one completely original since there are some variables that convince us these theories that happen to be similar

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So let's just complain about it?
If you are so concerned, get off your rump and make-up a few of your own half-baked theories.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't like where this thread is going >.>
Complaining is the last thing you should do, if you're fed up don't bother coming to these sections at all.
I'd follow Raz's advice and make a theory yourself and see what we think of it, anything's better then this.

What a waste of a thread.
/closed

A

Audo

I actually agree with the Topic Poster. These sections are disappointing. Pretty much the entire first page is just closed or deleted threads. That's horrible. We do need some good theories/good discussions.

Iridium

Awards
Hell I agree but it's not worth making a complaint thread about it :\
*Sea of black*

A

Audo

Maybe it is, if it will actually get people to think before making threads.
Though, it probably won't, knowing the intelligence spans of many of the members here. *sigh*

Iridium

Awards
Sadly, no one really learns from their mistakes, Audo, excluding a special few *shrugs*
Sometimes warning people loses its purpose; should have noticed that ages ago =____=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back