• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Improvements........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Yeah, I've heard complaints about kH2. But I wanna know, since you think its so bad, what would you do to improve to make a good next KH game, if there is one?

I would make it so you can't see the next world.
Also i would make the bosses stronger and won't take parts out of the game.

I'd leave everything else.

HeartofTwilight

Yeah, i'd make it longer and make some of the bosses harder. I didn't like atlantica the musical at all. All the worlds were a little to short, but i loved this game so much anyway.

I would always love more time as or with riku...

pokeman54

soraworldseen said:
Yeah, I've heard complaints about kH2. But I wanna know, since you think its so bad, what would you do to improve to make a good next KH game, if there is one?

i would kick out atlantica, threaten Disney execs with a pistol so that they do whatever the hell I want, make a better storyline, make the worlds more relevent to the main story arch, get rid of donald and goofy, fill the hundred acre woods with rainbows, giant mushrooms, colorful smoke, and make everybody speak and move in slow motion...and...yeah.

sora_key899

soraworldseen said:

Well, about the "I would make it so you can't see the next world." It's pretty much already in kh2!

Yeah making the bosses stronger would add so much time on the gameplay.
Kh1:Quote"Dammit! i cant beat him he's too hard!!!!!!"
Kh2:Quote (Easy Button) "That was easy!"

T

Tyler Durden

kingdom hearts II was really cool, and the only thing I would change is having abilities ACTUALLY work (leaf bracer worked, well, 0 times) and the keyblades were as strong as they were in KH. Because oathkeeper SUCKS

Sephiroth777

I think it should definitely be longer and harder. It shoul also involve the worlds a lillt better. In KH1 you wanted to beat a world to find out what would happen next. In KH2 you beat the worlds so you can get back to places like TWTNW and TT. The worlds didn't have as big of an involvement.

BHK-25

make oathkeeper stronger and i prefer the intro grafics of kh the kh2 grafics were to perfect i think it didnt worked so well

SH_Brat

Well, I liked the game, but they need to make improvements on the graphics. I felt like I was playing in a cartoon/ anime. I would probably change the battle system a bit. Like, when you have a party member, say Auron, you can use reaction commands or when you're fighting heartless and nobodies. But when it comes to the bosses, like Hades, you get to just free for all beat them up. Atlantica was scary. I would definately take that one out. I would leave the Hundred Acre Wood, but I would change it back to the way it was. The new HAW sucked. They also needed to pay attention to detail with their graphics and their story. Captain Barbossa can't turn into a heartless 'cause he is dead, therefore, no heart. I'm not going to even mention the characters in that world could have been so much better made. One last thing. Where did they get the idea that Jack Skellington called Santa Claus, Sandy Claus. I remember that Jack called him Santy in the movie. I have a lot more things to say, but I won't. All of what I wrote here should be enough to prove that they rushed in the making of it and it backfired. Oh, I forgot to metion, the voice acting for some of the characters were off, big time.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
SH_Brat said:
Well, I liked the game, but they need to make improvements on the graphics. I felt like I was playing in a cartoon/ anime. I would probably change the battle system a bit. Like, when you have a party member, say Auron, you can use reaction commands or when you're fighting heartless and nobodies. But when it comes to the bosses, like Hades, you get to just free for all beat them up. Atlantica was scary. I would definately take that one out. I would leave the Hundred Acre Wood, but I would change it back to the way it was. The new HAW sucked. They also needed to pay attention to detail with their graphics and their story. Captain Barbossa can't turn into a heartless 'cause he is dead, therefore, no heart. I'm not going to even mention the characters in that world could have been so much better made. One last thing. Where did they get the idea that Jack Skellington called Santa Claus, Sandy Claus. I remember that Jack called him Santy in the movie. I have a lot more things to say, but I won't. All of what I wrote here should be enough to prove that they rushed in the making of it and it backfired. Oh, I forgot to metion, the voice acting for some of the characters were off, big time.

I actually thought 100 acre wood was better in KH2. The original was boring in my opinion. And i thought the graphics looked better too. KH1s looked like a big old box.

SH_Brat

soraworldseen said:
I actually thought 100 acre wood was better in KH2. The original was boring in my opinion. And i thought the graphics looked better too. KH1s looked like a big old box.

Well, I'd rather be bored than watch them make pooh look like an idiot and make the others annoying. My gosh it was like a remake of bambi 2 and the tiger movie. Cute, but totally illogical. I like the classic Winnie the Pooh. Kinda kidish, but it's pureness and love for children remains constant. I think that's why most adults still watch it and show it to their kids with pride. You know, they say the evaluation of what a child-like character is in a movie, is how the person that makes them up see's children.
I mean if you have bambi 1 and 2, or you have the old Winnie the Pooh movie/ dvd and a new Winnie the Pooh movie/ dvd go back and watch them and you'll understand what I mean. In Bambi 2 bambi, thumper, and flower are annoying, but in the first movie they are just kids. I acctually don't think Sora was ment to be deeply in love with Kairi at first. I mean they're just teenagers. DON'T RUSH THEM!!!! Dang... You know I keep hearing complaints about, "Why didn't Sora kiss Kairi?", " Is that all, just a HUG!!??", well, What The Freaken Heck!? Sora didn't kiss Kairi because he is a gentlemen. It isn't time for that to occur yet. Their still technically kids, so leave them be.... Leave them be...( I don't care what you guys say about this. I wrote it 'cause it is true. You can call me weird, flame me, blah blah blah. I couldn't possibly care less. All I know is that I said and I'm happy I did.)

Land_Scars

This sounds odd, but I'd make beginner mode a little harder. I figured since I never got far in KH1, that'd I'd try beginner mode. Big mistake there...I literally had no difficulty throughout the game. Even if a person never played the KH series before, come on, I had hardly any experience and I still thought it was simple, including the final boss.

I'd get rid of Atlantica. Sure, I'm pretty sure I had heard Sora's voice singing a few times, but there was nothing there really. Then you'd finally get somewhere, then it'd be "You need *insert requirement here*!" And then by the time you get it, you're like, "What happened last time?"

Sora's HP...it was really decieving. You could think that you're really low on HP, then bring up the Status screen and your HP is pretty high. Wasted a lot of potions...And, it felt like he was getting more HP every battle. Sure, HP is a good thing, but it always felt like he was gaining too much too quickly.

And last but not least, Reaction Commands. It felt like you were using them 24/7. Oh no, Nobody behind me! *Reaction command* Sure, I liked the variety it added to the battles, but it felt like it was too much at times.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
SH_Brat said:
Well, I'd rather be bored than watch them make pooh look like an idiot and make the others annoying. My gosh it was like a remake of bambi 2 and the tiger movie. Cute, but totally illogical. I like the classic Winnie the Pooh. Kinda kidish, but it's pureness and love for children remains constant. I think that's why most adults still watch it and show it to their kids with pride. You know, they say the evaluation of what a child-like character is in a movie, is how the person that makes them up see's children.
I mean if you have bambi 1 and 2, or you have the old Winnie the Pooh movie/ dvd and a new Winnie the Pooh movie/ dvd go back and watch them and you'll understand what I mean. In Bambi 2 bambi, thumper, and flower are annoying, but in the first movie they are just kids. I acctually don't think Sora was ment to be deeply in love with Kairi at first. I mean they're just teenagers. DON'T RUSH THEM!!!! Dang... You know I keep hearing complaints about, "Why didn't Sora kiss Kairi?", " Is that all, just a HUG!!??", well, What The Freaken Heck!? Sora didn't kiss Kairi because he is a gentlemen. It isn't time for that to occur yet. Their still technically kids, so leave them be.... Leave them be...( I don't care what you guys say about this. I wrote it 'cause it is true. You can call me weird, flame me, blah blah blah. I couldn't possibly care less. All I know is that I said and I'm happy I did.)

I liked KH2s 100AW better. Yeah, KH1s was the original, but I like the minnie games they had for Winnie the Pooh in KH2. In my opinion, it added some flavor after everybody when KH came out said, "They need to make the Minnie games better". Now they say, "make minnie games boring". But I agree with one thing, Sora doesn't have to kiss Kairi. Sora knows his boundaries.

SH_Brat

soraworldseen said:
I liked KH2s 100AW better. Yeah, KH1s was the original, but I like the minnie games they had for Winnie the Pooh in KH2. In my opinion, it added some flavor after everybody when KH came out said, "They need to make the Minnie games better". Now they say, "make minnie games boring". But I agree with one thing, Sora doesn't have to kiss Kairi. Sora knows his boundaries.

Lol. That's true. I guess no one except the people who didn't complain about the first game ( like me) should be allowed to complain about the second. 'Cause, technically we were the ones who wanted it that way in the first place... O'well the more we post and let the KH people what we did and didn't like, the more perfect the next game will be!:)

Dr. Stoopid

Interesting that nobody mentioned yet, but they need to get the interactive environments back. Like how in KH1 you could get treasure by putting out the flames in the colliseum torches, light fire places, and lots of boxes and barrels, hitting chimneys and laundry lines etc.

Also, they need to get innaccessable areas back, KH2 didn't have a single area that you couldn't reach because you can't jump high enough, and no hidden maps. Every area was a place you had to go because there was either an entrance or an exit, no side routes.

Replacing the trinity marks would be good too.

Zix89

If get a chance to toalk to Nomura about how to improve KH2 I would suggest that:

#1 Make the enemies stronger and faster and a little bit intelligent so that we don't have to really on button mashing the X button through the whole game. For example the Dusk and Assassins are agile type of enemies so what I think they should have done is make thier movements quick. One main problem of the Dusk is that the "reversal" reaction command should only appear when a Dusk are about to do some powerful move that it takes out a lot of your HP that it becomes necessary to do reversal. Another thing when they are trying to get close to you they don't realy do anythimg except keep walking when they are right in front of you. I suggest they that when they are close they like slash you or something.
As for the Assasins they should be more defensive and fast scince they are silent killers. What suggest is that after a 3 hit combo they quickly return to the ground so that you are unable to hit them again. Another thing is when they do the self-destruct move it should actually hit because every time they do that they miss an explode behind me.

Well that's all for now I'll post more suggestions in how they could improve KH2 probably tommorrow. BYE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back