• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Improvements........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stoopid

Just thought of something pretty sweet. Rather than all combos being X-button based except for the occasional square, there needs to be atleast 100 moves by combining the directional buttons with your attacks, like soul calibur. Even super smash brothers has direction plus button to create nine different attacks for both the A and B buttons.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Dr. Stoopid said:
Just thought of something pretty sweet. Rather than all combos being X-button based except for the occasional square, there needs to be atleast 100 moves by combining the directional buttons with your attacks, like soul calibur. Even super smash brothers has direction plus button to create nine different attacks for both the A and B buttons.
Hey I like that idea....I mean its just gets so boring sometimes just pressing X or Sqaure.....I hope they decide to give us more of a choice when it comes to attacks......

Edit: I forgot to but what I want to be improved..lol...well I guess make the world longer..and have worlds that do something with the storyline...and if it on PS3 then the graphics should look ok...I hope...thats really all...

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
get out atlantica and make kh2 hard proud mode was easy and kh1 expert was harder

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
they should make the ai btrr so even the enemys could use combo s against youso the won t act solo :p and more interactive worlds like time like in the night different enemys appear(the don t have to use day and night in every world because in some it would be a bad idea :p and more cooler reaction commands and mabye some harder ones(wwith these you can heve every just by keep pressing triangle

Walking_In_Dawn

I'd make it so that the worlds simply had more involement with the main storyline. In KH, Sora went from world to world, looking for some way to find Kairi and King Mickey. In KH2, he just travels here nad there solving that world's particular problem, with no relativity to the general plot.

Mickey Killer

Walking_In_Dawn said:
I'd make it so that the worlds simply had more involement with the main storyline. In KH, Sora went from world to world, looking for some way to find Kairi and King Mickey. In KH2, he just travels here nad there solving that world's particular problem, with no relativity to the general plot.

True. I'd like to see more relevance among the worlds. Present at least an important part of the story into each world.

I'd also like to see Sora toned down somewhat from the super warrior ninja to someone who still has some flair, but more of a straight-up style of fighting.

Could there also be a way for Donald and Goofy to get in on the Reaction Commands? Take for example the Stunt Dodge. Instead of having Sora being able to jump super high and swing by himself, have Goofy catapult himself and Sora to the pole and have Donald swing them to the other side in one movement.

(Not my best example, but hopefully you know what I mean)

Dr. Stoopid

If they keep the drive system, make wisdom less useless since master and final have better magic and can attack. Wisdom form should make the keyblade grow longer into a staff that can be swung around you all cool-like instead of that stupid shot attack. If they have to keep wisdom the way it is, atleast make it's magic better than master/final to make up it's suckage.

Make the enemies much harder, and to make up for it, allow the guard ability to be held continuously rather than a second, and throw in some cool blocking animations with that. Another way to enhance it's looks would be that Sora and the enemies don't land on their feet after taking a heavy hit, rather, it would look cool if they slammed on the ground and slid a good ten feet across the pavement, kicking up dust. (which gives me the idea to include an optional ability for Sora to kick back up and hit an enemy, like the way Riku could kick you when he fell in KH1, destiny island fight)

Heck, why not even give Sora the ability the grab an enemy and throw it? (Tombstone piledriver, lol, ok maybe just toss it across the room into a wall.)

slinky

One Step at A Time
sora_key899 said:
Well, about the "I would make it so you can't see the next world." It's pretty much already in kh2!

Yeah making the bosses stronger would add so much time on the gameplay.
Kh1:Quote"Dammit! i cant beat him he's too hard!!!!!!"
Kh2:Quote (Easy Button) "That was easy!"

yea tat would have made it better but i like it the way it is by the way the red sora sprit in ur sig its not brave form its valor form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back