• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

in-between

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OracleActI

So.... this is my first thread. I was wondering if Riku is a being of the in-between does that mean he wields both light and dark(as separate powers) or mix of them.

(please don't flame me if I put this in the wrong section):cry:

keybladealex

He is no longer in the dark realm. Remember at the end of KHII when he changed from Rikunort to what he looks like now, and then Mickey told him that he doesn't belong in the dark realm anymore when they needed to leave? So now he walks the path of light..

Three more thing:
1. Welcome to the forum.
2. I don't flame people unless they are in dire need of it (if someone says Terra Aqua and Ven are not related to Sora Riku and Kairi in any way)
3. I don't know if this is in the right section or not. I would think so since we learn that Riku is in-between during CoM.

Edit: I realize looking back at it that I never answered your true question. So here goes:
We do not know if Riku wields both powers. We really didn't get to see much of him in KHII. I know we will in the yet to be confirmed KH3,

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think Riku still uses darkness but he just isn't in the Dark Realm anymore. He accepted the Darkness within him (so not being able to use it would be more of a waste with his struggle than a relief) but i think he probably uses a combination of it if his Keyblade isn't a sign.

OracleActI

In COM he seems to have finally embraced the darkness, but why is it that he acts like its a bad thing in KH2....

x37rnu4

Awards
In COM he seems to have finally embraced the darkness, but why is it that he acts like its a bad thing in KH2....

He didn't embrace it, more like accept that it was a part of him. But he acted liked it was a bad thing in KH2 because he had to use his dark powers (when he fought Roxas) and in effect changed to Xehanort's Heartless. Micky says (right before you fight Xigbar in KH2 @ TWTNW) that he made a promise with Riku that Sora wouldn't find out what happened to him - Riku didn't want Sora to think he hadn't been in control of his darkness.

What I want to know is if Riku has any dark powers anymore, even if he doesn't belong in the Dark Realm?

Veddix

He should still have some Darkness power to use since look at his keyblade at the end of KH2 it looks like his dark sword from when he was darkness.

defender11

i'm not positive, but near the end of KHII, Riku tries to open a portal using his dark powers but is unable to. does this mean he has no dark powers left in him? i thought it did, but i may be mistaken.

Veddix

i'm not positive, but near the end of KHII, Riku tries to open a portal using his dark powers but is unable to. does this mean he has no dark powers left in him? i thought it did, but i may be mistaken.
He had to have some to take out all those Nobodies at the end, but maybe not enough for the instant travel system.

C

Concrete

In the beginning he was confused, but then realized he didn't need to be afraid of the darkness, and ultimately light prevailed in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back