• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

in birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trip6996

how long do you think each scenario will be for each character
i meen will each character go to each world in the game and do the same thing each time or what

Awards
More questions we don't know the answer to...
Well, they should be a third of the length of an above-average PSP game, and they will probably visit the same worlds at different times with different plots.

A

Audo

Well...
If we were to look at my CoM file, Sora's story was like 55 hours (either i left it on or I suck... or both) anyways a GBA game is like 16 MB or something, and a PSP UMD disk is 1.7 GB or so, so... expect it like CoM x100....
Yeah... that doesn't seem right, lawl.

I think they will be around 10 hours+ for each, but it really depends on what people do with it.

Awards
There better be proper missions instead of all this minigame crap.
Unless it's in Pooh's world. In that case, it's teh bawmbs.

trip6996

my CoM file took me at least 48 hours to get to level 99 and have it beat

trip6996

It's not that it's bad, you just won't get a definite answer for it.

i kind of knew that, its that i wanted at least to see what someone would think because some people know more then others and could kind of help

T

tazztig

It depends on the concept, but so far we learn nothing yet.<.<

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
If we were to look at my CoM file, Sora's story was like 55 hours (either i left it on or I suck... or both) anyways a GBA game is like 16 MB or something, and a PSP UMD disk is 1.7 GB or so, so... expect it like CoM x100....

You just suck.
55 hours!?

T

tazztig

I think the whole game itself will probably be as long as Crisis Core. You can't really tell what scenario is longer. One scenario can be an hour longer than the other.

It's not that simple talking two totally different games.<.<

Well...

I think they will be around 10 hours+ for each, but it really depends on what people do with it.

25 hours on my first try.

And, yeah, I'm hoping for 11+ hours, each, but if one is less than that, I would be fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back