• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jporiey

does anyone know anything about if castle oblivion will be in kh2
it wouldnt make much sense sinse sora killed the owner of it ( marluxia )
you's heard anything?

O

Onewingedangel6

of course castle oblivion is going to be in kh2 sora is in it and u will be in castle oblivion when sora wakes up but i dunno if you will get to roam around in it

Doushitemo

In the Jump Fest trailer, there is a scene with Namine and BHK in Castle Oblivion, and in another trailer there is a scene with Donald and Goofy by the memory pods.

O

Onewingedangel6

maybe u will go in it when u play as BHK cause there is also those scenes were he is fighting Axel maybe it is in Castle Oblivion.. but then again maybe somewhere else i dunno

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Francisco said:
yes i think it will
It is in the picture namine and bhk are there. Well the link is fine jpoirey maybe you can't go on www.kh2.co.uk if not working go here and see in the screenshots if they have it www.sorasdomain.net ? If you want to see what i mean look in jump feista trailer 2005.

KeyBladeWielder9

oh yeah i forgot about those old trailers with the huge dusks

maybe u will go in it when u play as BHK cause there is also those scenes were he is fighting Axel maybe it is in Castle Oblivion.. but then again maybe somewhere else i dunno
thats in twilight town im pretty sure

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I think it's pretty obvious that Castle Oblivion is going to be in Kingdom Hearts 2 since Sora is still inside of there! At the end of CoM Sora is put into that memory contraption inside of the Castle.

iholdthekeys

i think u start the game as bhk going into castle oblivion and waking sora up as bhk and after that then u r sora for the rest of the game

sorixed

Dattebayo!
dual_wielder said:
probably there will be Castle Oblivion in it, isn't there screenshots from KH2 for it.
Yeah i posted the picture on page1 of namine and bhk talking over that big table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back