• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

in search of release date, freaky link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ok..... I DON'T HAVE THE RELEASE DATE.............. but i was looking 4 it on the square enix site this morning and i was thinking what if nomura had them hide the link to where the release date is on their website for now so that only a few can find it until they put it up where ne1 can find it easily........... so i went to look 4 the titles released by year and i went to kingdom hearts......... i was scrolling my mouse around and i clicked something......... all of a sudden this freaky link appeared and it overlapped the linked words of kingdom hearts that went to the kingdom hearts website....... and it said KINGDOM HEARTS II....... i thought it was extremely weird so i thought maybe this is the hidden link i was looking 4 so i clicked it but it disappeared or something........ and then i clicked on the regular kingdom hearts link............. very, very, very weird.......... I AM NOT LYING EITHER............. i just thought this was weird though and decided 2 share it all with you....... post any comments if this happened 2 u or wat u think might have cause the words KINGDOM HEARTS II 2 appear on the screen

sinharvest_angel

u will die in 7days lol, idk, why would they haide it then, could have just as easily not even put it on the site

ZachSora

Why search when you know you won't find a true release date. Besides we don't do this topic anymore until Nomura confirms the release date of Kingdom Hearts II for Japan, US, Europe and So on. Nomura won't probably confirm the release date until October or November. So i say sometime after The Tokyo Game Show Nomura will confirm his release date for Kingdom Hearts II. Patience my young friend.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yikes!

o_O

Your computer's HAUNTED!

iholdthekeys

ZachSora said:
Why search when you know you won't find a true release date. Besides we don't do this topic anymore until Nomura confirms the release date of Kingdom Hearts II for Japan, US, Europe and So on. Nomura won't probably confirm the release date until October or November. So i say sometime after The Tokyo Game Show Nomura will confirm his release date for Kingdom Hearts II. Patience my young friend.

eh-hem, excuse me mr. noob....... can i call u that, o well it duzn't matter i 'm gonna call u that neway......... i am not allowed 2 post a release date or say i have the release date, which i did NOT DO................ stupid noob....... i only said that i was in search of the release date......... did i say i found it.............. NOOOOOOOOOO................. did i say i know when it is........ NOOOOOOOOOOOO................ i merely said i was looking 4 it and found a freaky link........... congratulations mr. noob........ by switching to the khi forums, you HAVEN'T SAVED a bunch of flame posts towards u........ *puts flamethrower away*

EDIT: here's the link

http://www.square-enix.com/na/game/year/05-01/

u mite have 2 try a couple times............ cuz i tried doing it again and it just stopped.............. it was like 4 that one moment in time a door opened 2 the core of kh2 just 4 me............ and then it just closed on me b4 i walked in......... ugh

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
ZachSora said:

=P Take a chill pill.

^ You to. We don't want flaming. -.-

Oathshadow

Fire and ice, I feel this morning. Never mind.

It was prolly a glitch in your computer, or your compy wants KH2 to grace its screen in any way possible. I mean, come on. Ghosts in the system, right! I, Robot will never let me go. *shivers*

I'd see if it would happen to me, too, but my compy is linuxness, so I don't think it would work.

Spirit

great another lying n00b *rolls eyes* you guys dont believe him his a stupid little n00b who makes up storys just to get attention so yea this topic will be locked in no time

sinharvest_angel

ok look stop calling him a n00b, and yes this probably will be closed because of this thread, but also because of the stupid people who flame so freaking much!!!!!!!!, seriously ppl stop, could u give us a link or something please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back