• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In what order do you like KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
^Birth by sleep-Volume 2? Is this entirely new game?
I thought just Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
My favorite would have to be RE:Chain of Memories. I mean, the card battle system was at first annoying, but nowadays I find it to be a very clever idea.

Next, I'd have to say the first game. The writing was done really well, and I also liked how Riku experienced the "My best friend forgot me" thing. The gameplay was decent, too; I loved the MP bar.

Kingdom Hearts II is the next. I liked the fighting styles presented and the drive forms, but the writing could have been way better. I mean, it wasn't exactly memorable.

Days... ugh... least favorite that I've played; though I liked the addition of multiplayer, I hated the fact that it didn't add anything to the game. It just made things more tedious than it already was. The addition of Xion was a plus until I realized that she was the focus of the plot instead of Roxas, and the background we were given for Roxas in KH2 was amazingly written and (to use a subjective term) cool. Anyone who claims that the POV character is the main character that drives the plot has never heard of The Great Gatsby. I loved the tiles used for upgrades and such, but I just don't think there are enough "pluses" than "minuses".

I have not played Birth by Sleep or RE:Coded yet, so I can't say about them. I hear mainly good things about Birth by Sleep, and as I have a Nintendo DS, I wish to play RE:Coded, so I have purposely not heard much if anything about it.

RE:Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts I
Kingdom Hearts II
358/2 Days
--
Birth by Sleep
RE:Coded

terraisawesome12

What reasons ?

Maybe I should have elaborated...

Days- Xion, good storyline and writing, no Sora except in flashbacks and Mission Mode(I still never unlocked him)
BBS- Best gameplay, and it has some of my favorite characters (Ienzo and Terra, mainly Terra), but it also has some of my least favorite characters. Plus little Sora's role is too big. They need to stop milking it (BBS Volume 2)
CoM- Good storyline, had the least annoying Sora
KH1- Good, but the Gummi Ships are boring.
KH2- Bad writing, most annoying Sora, bad gameplay

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
BBS-Awesome gameplay, story, and harder difficulty, and a lot of replay value.
KH2-Okay story, but I'ts my second favorite because of the nostalgicness, and of course had the best music in the series. But I HATE Sora in this one. he's just annoying. Oh and of course Atlantica.
KH1-(yes I know I might get flamed for this, but I'm putting KH2 because of the better gameplay and music)KH did have the best story in the series and awesome secret bosses, and nostalgia but the gameplay sucked.
KH: Days-I only like this because I get to play as Roxas and its portable. Story's decent.
CoM-The worst one in my opinion. Really boring and the card system sucked.
Haven't played coded yet.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Same as me except COM is before Days. Days like Shadow the Hedgehog (game), should not be made.
Story line wise I like COM better, but I HATEHATEHATE the battle system... so that's why I chose Days to go before COM. XD

Decrith

- KH2
- Days (would be first, but for some reason, I hate something about it. *probably graphic wise* and because it lacks exploration (and voiced cutscenes).
- CoM (I like it because of its' unique gameplay, on the other hand, the battles just keep repeating itself)
- KH1 (out of the 4 games I have, this was the last I played *i fail* so the story wasn't too epic for me, because I already knew about it)

---
BBS
Re: Coded

I haven't bought the last two games yet.

magic713

Awards
KH1- I was most excited playing it, and I just loved how they incorporated Disney and Final Fantasy. It had a great gameplay, though it was difficult at first, and a good story to it.
BbS- I liked the story, and again, how they mixed Disney into the storylines. It had a great gameplay, but the optional bosses seem too impossible to beat.
CoM- I am talking about the gba version. It had an interesting gameplay, and an intriguing story to it. I just didn't like any of the worlds, except for Castle Oblivion
KHII- They took a huge step back in this. The Disney worlds weren't so connected to the storyline as opposed to KHI. The gameplay was almost the same, with the exception of the reaction command, which made the game too easy. The game made me feel that the Organization wasn't as mysterious as CoM made it look. Not to mention the game seemed too childish compared to KHI.
Days- I didn't like the gameplay too much, and the story seemed unnecessary. It had potential at exploring more of the Organization, but it focused mostly on Roxas, Axel, and the new character Xion.

I never played Coded so I can't comment on it.

NotaHero21

BBS>KH2>KH1>re:CoM>Days

Though I think this will change once dream drop distance is released, I'm a sucker for sora and riku, particularly the latter. re:CoM would be hight just because of his extra story line if not for the fact that I had to suffer through sora's own story, which was dull by far when compared to riku's

Crystal

Silver Member
Story line wise I like COM better, but I HATEHATEHATE the battle system... so that's why I chose Days to go before COM. XD

Yeah. CoM's card battle system was annoying, I prefer BBS gameplay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back