• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In what order will you use TAV for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
First Aqua, then Terra, then Ven. Although I might change my mind and play as Ven first/second.

BBSFTW

i am going to use a dice to decide my order
1-2=Auqa
3-4=Ven
5-6=Terra

VagueSimplicity

Awards
1. Terra
2. Ven
3. Aqua

I'm not sure if that's the way I'll play it though cause I just wanna play out the world's stories as sequentially as possible my first playthrough. I'll have to play the game more than once though and try their stories all the way through, one after the other to see how that's like.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I might play it the way it is on the menu, though. Hmmm. Possibilities.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I wanna play Aqua first, but then again Terra's smexiness tempts me to do him first. If I get stuck on Aqua, i'll probably switch to Terra for a bit. Then, Ven, and then probably back to Aqua. Although I really wanna try to beat it first with Aqua before using Terra or Ven in the middle of me using Aqua.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
This has to be like the 50th fuckin thread about this, I swear. Terra, Ven, Aqua.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Ven, Terra, Aqua. I;'m going to be doing it in reverse order of whose story I want to learn the most.

Or the order it shows up on menu.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Just been thinking about this & I don't think it matters. Don't know about you guys but I'll probably end up playing through the game again in a different order to understand things better.

Na?lo

I wanna play Aqua first, but then again Terra's smexiness tempts me to do him first. If I get stuck on Aqua, i'll probably switch to Terra for a bit. Then, Ven, and then probably back to Aqua. Although I really wanna try to beat it first with Aqua before using Terra or Ven in the middle of me using Aqua.
I think you won't can switch between characters once you've begun a story.
And if you were thinking about using a new game data slot.... WRONG!! xDDD I don't think that's how the character change goes.... :35:

Oathkeeper(:

If I HAD a PSP, I would probably play it as Aqua, Ven, Terra.
Aqua has a different fighting style then we've seen before plus, she's the one we know least about.
Ven is speedy and quick, and most likely has the story that has the most connection to Sora, maybe he'll shed some light on a few things.
And Terra, well, he's alright and it'll be interesting to play a person working for the "other side".
Maybe I'd switch Terra and Ven though, I dunno I DON'T HAVE A PSP D:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Naëlo;4360351 said:
I think you won't can switch between characters once you've begun a story.
And if you were thinking about using a new game data slot.... WRONG!! xDDD I don't think that's how the character change goes.... :35:

Awww. Well, at least this means now I'll have to beat Aqua's story first then. And baaaah! I made a typo in my last post! :( Damn keyboard! :23:

Alex999

well takin into consideration what nomura said ( it was a while back) that by beating one of the characters stories you would know the secret about the other one.

example: play as ven - find out the truth about terra.

idk if that is still the case since that was a while back, but if it is ill be thinking more carefully on who i want to play as.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
TAV

Terra is first cause he is cool and his story seems the most interesting.

Aqua is next cause idk I just want Ven to be last.

Ven since he is the one I want to know about more about and out of three he is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back