• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In which we try to predict the climax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrealsant

PICTURE THIS: It's the final battle between the 7 guardians of light and the 13 seekers of darkness in the desolate Keyblade Graveyard. Every hero has got their hands full, leaving a reawakened Ventus to fight against his 2 best friends: Terra-nort and Aqua-nort. Ventus tries to fight them both but they overpower him; as they are about to deal the final strike, he is miraculously saved by the Lingering Wills of both Terra and Aqua, whose only mission now is to protect their best friend. Vanitas appears, Ventus decides to don his Keyblade Armor one last time, and, just like the secret ending of KH2, the 3 armored friends move into battle together, this time against their own dark selves!

What are you expecting for the epic final clash between light & darkness in Kingdom Hearts 3? If I remember correctly, Nomura said he was going to do something at the final level of KH3 that he has always wanted to do, ever since the first game. What do you guys think it is?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I don't know about the location or the specifics of who is facing who, though I do think Lea vs Isa is going to happen, as well as Riku vs Ansem. Keyblade Graveyard I see only being the first part of the battle with everyone involved. At the end though I believe Xehanort will obtain the X-blade and gain some new form, probably young like Ansem and Xemnas.

I also thought it'd be cool if they do the whole multi-voice thing as a throwback to Riku-Ansem and Ven-Vanitas. Except this time it is Xehanort using the voices if all Thirteen Darknesses to speak at once. Or maybe just Ansem-Xemnas. I got chills when they spoke in unison, "Now, set your heart free!" in the trailer.

Squall Strife

This is what I'm expecting given the info of the trailers. All of the seekers of darkness are going to try to go with their own plan in the worlds that they choose. Sora is going to stop them They all gather at the keyblade graveyard as well as the 7 lights & they all go for broke which in turn means Xehanort gets his X blade. Someone sacrifies themself, leaning towards Sora as Nomura's answer of Sora's future wasn't all that promising & that concludes Xehanort's saga....in theory.

There will definitely be a cliffhanger at the end though, so to those who felt like it's going to be conclusive all around, don't get your hopes up.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
There will definitely be a cliffhanger at the end though, so to those who felt like it's going to be conclusive all around, don't get your hopes up.

But wouldn't a cliffhanger be the opposite of "resolution"? And if that is the theme of the game...

I think we are going to get a resolution but it isn't going to be 100% happy. Something bad is going to happen to someone. Or more than one someone. I think the ending is going to be a bittersweet sort of thing.

I am personally worried they are going to pull some kind of un-winable looking situation then have Sora "become/absorb" Kingdom Hearts or something and then he's going to go poof and we will have no idea where he is or if he is alive any more but all the characters he saved are going to say something to the extent of "we believe he is still alive somewhere". Then the next game series is going to be Kairi and Riku looking for Sora or something. Ugh...I hope I am wrong about this.

eiczerofour

What if our keyblade wielder from the phone game comes in and helps Sora? I doubt it but it would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back