• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Incomplete Theory Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoamIreally

I have a theory with good supporting details and I was wondering, Just how old is Yen Sid? Is it ever stated?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Really old.

It's never been stated.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Within the KH-verse the Disney characters seem to be virtually "ageless" so I suppose Yen Sid's exact age might not matter. He could be hundreds of years old for all we know. Depending on what your theory is you could still make it work.

riku911

Lived in between L&D, can foretell future and past, former KBM, he's a old koot, probably been there since beginning of time, seeing as how Fantasia was freaking 1950s (Maybe earlier idk)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now what kind of answer is that to my question?
An actual good one.Hewey, Dewey and Louie have been around since 1937.
Yen Sid first appeared in Fantasia which was released in 1940.
Thereby, HD&L are older by 3 years in our time.

However, in KH-world, Yen Sid has been around for a long time, and HD&L have been around for longer than 12 years.

Neptun

Now what kind of answer is that to my question?
Huey Duwey and Loui are ageless. Did you never notice that they haven't aged a bit between BBs and KH1?
They've probably already been around for thousands of years, just like Yen Sid :rolleyes:

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Huey Duwey and Loui are ageless. Did you never notice that they haven't aged a bit between BBs and KH1?
They've probably already been around for thousands of years, just like Yen Sid :rolleyes:

They didn't even age in KHII. I guess Nomura wanted to stick the first design of them, instead of using the designs of them in Quack Pack. It would have been really cool to see them as teenagers. And, Yen Sid is probably around the same age as Eraqus and Master Xehanort.

LucasDraleau

They didn't even age in KHII. I guess Nomura wanted to stick the first design of them, instead of using the designs of them in Quack Pack. It would have been really cool to see them as teenagers. And, Yen Sid is probably around the same age as Eraqus and Master Xehanort.

He probably isn't allowed to use the different designs of them, seeing how Disney is a stickler when it comes to their characters. Having Huey, Duey, and Luey age, to Disney, is probably as tabooish as having one of thier characters die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back