• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Incredibles 2 (and Cars 3) Are Happening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd say The Incredibles is one of the best films Pixar has done.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Brad Bird knows exactly what words to use to woo me. I'm so glad Incredibles 2 is his next project, I've been waiting ever since the first one came out. Although I'm conflicted on whether or not I want a direct sequel or timeskip sequel (really, I'd want both but can't have that).

In the meantime, at least Tomorrowland will be around until this comes out.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Pretty much everything Brad Bird has touched is gold. I'm anxiously awaiting Tomorrowland in a couple weeks. Then hopefully this sequel comes around by 2017/18

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
And there's Frozen 2 coming out before this. Unbelievable. Glad we're getting this though, four years will be quite the wait now

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i hope tomorrowland flopping isn't affecting this considering brad bird directed, but animated films are alwways bank so i'm probably overthinking it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i hope tomorrowland flopping isn't affecting this considering brad bird directed, but animated films are alwways bank so i'm probably overthinking it.

I think most people realize Tomorrowland's failure is pretty much on Damon Lindelof since he is the rot to everything he touches.

Sdog

Awards
15 years... for the one Disney/Pixar film that screams sequel...

I need my super suit.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
IMG_3528.jpg

My body is ready

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Good, TS4 most certainly did not need to take priority.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I was never really a big fan of Cars, so I'm not as hyped for that one as I am for I2

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I think the Incredibles was the first movie I watched in the movie theater without my parents and with friends only. It was a birthday party and we had such nice seats and awww just thinking about a second movie is so awesome. Yis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back