• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Info plz? :D -spoilers?-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingroxas

Awards
Well you see....Ive been Ignoring the recoded info....and im wondering inf someone could fill me in on what the game is about I dont care about spoilers I just know it has something to do with a data sora XD

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well you see....Ive been Ignoring the recoded info....and im wondering inf someone could fill me in on what the game is about I dont care about spoilers I just know it has something to do with a data sora XD

They find a mysterious message they didn't write in the KH1-CoM Journal that says something along the lines of "We must return to free them from their torment" (this is reworded in Re:Coded but i forget the wording it has now).

So they turn the journal into data, only to find that data bugs are blocking them from deciphering the message, so they get Data Sora to clear the bugs to fix the data.

That's the jist of the premise. Other stuff happens too:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

^summary of the entire game.

I would recommend not reading the spoilers and actually playing it though, as it has a decent story and the gameplay for Re:Coded looks amazing.

Kingroxas

Awards
They find a mysterious message they didn't write in the KH1-CoM Journal that says something along the lines of "We must return to free them from their torment" (this is reworded in Re:Coded but i forget the wording it has now).

So they turn the journal into data, only to find that data bugs are blocking them from deciphering the message, so they get Data Sora to clear the bugs to fix the data.

That's the jist of the premise. Other stuff happens too:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

^summary of the entire game.

I would recommend not reading the spoilers and actually playing it though, as it has a decent story and the gameplay for Re:Coded looks amazing.
Sounds like its going to be mindrape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back