• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Information concerning the form of the limit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

強固な弾幕

The central Hasama ヘ of the kingdom which you cannot do in center 2 of the kingdom excluding the fact where that resembles to central Sora of the kingdom, and you is done, it is possible.

Khaston

Theres infomation on the Limit Form on the front page.

Sorry, I don't think anyone here can help you much.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Basically, their English isn't very good. :\ It kinda sounds like they're using a translator, but... eh, I'm gonna see if I can help with what questions you're asking. 8D; My Japanese isn't very good, though, I dunno how to type in Japanese on here, and I'm not completely sure on what you're wanting to know. Gomen nasai! ^^;

Limit Form [the form of the limit] is Sora's abilities from Kingdom Hearts in a form in Kingdom Hearts II. You can use Dodge Roll, Strike Raid, and Ragnarok, from what is in magazines.

I cannnot translate this for you correctly, but I can use a translator if you are unable to read the information on Limit Form.

T

Tyler Durden

I apologize, but it seemed that in a other thread your english was fine.

Unfortunately, we know almost nothing about Limit Form. It was named after Limit Break from FFVII though, if tat means anything. (other than the fact that it will be emo)

強固な弾幕

Actually, I just wanted to see if it has been confirmed if it's one, or two keyblades, and when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back