• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Injuries, and how you got them.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Title says it all. State any amusing/painful injuries that you've had, and the quirky story to go along with it.

Last night, I went to a concert (Cancer Bats/Billy Talent/Alexisonfire/Against Me! fuck yarr), and I was in a mosh pit. I fell down, and somebody stomped my ankle. So, I went to the doctor, and turns out I sprained my ankle (first sprain, good times.)

tangerine

Awards
I once sliced the area under my bottom lip clean through. I have a nasty scar there now. I've had tons of injuries everywhere, tbh.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I had sprained my ankle really bad and wasn't able to walk on it for a good three weeks.
Talk about a grind done wrong up on a ramp. I was in the middle of seeing how far i could go across, and then out of nowhere i all of the sudden loose all focus and balance. I ended up falling off the ramp with my board landing on top of my ankle. I hurt myself pretty bad, hadn't really been able to have the courage to really go back on a board since. :/

yah it was that bad.

Oriax

I tripped over my hairbrush and broke my wrist ... Stupid hairbrush >.>

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was jumping on my parents' bed, fell off, and dislocated my shoulder when I was 3. Doctor popped it right back in though XD

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright... So I have this scar on my left knee.
Pretty funny story. It was like 2 years ago.

So me, my brother and my boyfriend decide to go to Gamestop. It's winter, there's some ice on the roads, whatevs. We go. The walk is about an hour from my house. Again, whatevs. We go.

I see a patch of ice on the path maybe 5 minutes into walking. I just started dating my boyfriend and I wanted to slide and be funny. He looks at me, about to slide, and goes "don't do it. you'll fall..."

So I slide.
And fall. I land right on my left knee in a sort of kneeling stance. I didn't hurt anything else but get a scuff mark on my hand.
Get up, feel fine, we keep walking.

About... maybe a half an hour into the walk, I proclaim, man, my knee's really itchy. I itch it.

It's wet. "the fuck?" i ask.

I look at my hand.

Red.

I look down and my entire pant leg from the knee down is red and my knee is just sittin' there bleeding.

I feel fine else than knowing now why some cars were honking at us.
We walk on. We get to the area around Gamestop and stop in Chipotle. I'm only a tad dizzy now after an hour worth of walking with a busted open knee.

Mexican lady at the counter wide eyes me and my leg. I ask if they have a first aid kit. (all restaurants need to have a first aid kit. boyfriend told me.)

I'm sitting there in the bathroom using half their paper towels to try and clean up the mess, get my knee all patched up...

[Three people walked in on me. Annoying.]

And yeah. It's like a little crescent moon shape on my knee.
I'm totally awesome.

αsiя

space coke
me and my freinds were kicking each other in the nuts and one of my freinds kicked me so hard that i had to get surgery on my nuts

Shinra

Banned
Awards
First day of summer vacation 10 years ago... my friend asked me if I wanted to go on the Sesaw with her and guess what instead of sitting on it she jumped on the other seat and sent me flyin' to the far side of the playground Broke my wrist but she slipped on the seat and she ended up with a cracked ankle since the seat was metal We both went to the hospital with our parents and I had a broken wrist for the rest of the summer and she had a broken leg. That was pretty fun... :D

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Stress fracture in my foot after trying to save a ball during a basketball game.
The whole pain thing didn't suck as much as not being able to play or do anything for 4 weeks.

Penance

αsiя;4908623 said:
me and my freinds were kicking each other in the nuts and one of my freinds kicked me so hard that i had to get surgery on my nuts

Does it get any better than this?
ahahahaha

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well lets see. when i was around 5 one of my bro's friends cut me in the forehead with a bottle...

then when i was around 7 a girl push me and i ended getting hit in the forehead again and well...
i have two scars in my forehead =.=

it was a painful bitch!

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Right now, if I just punch the air, my right molar hurts every time I do it.
It's weird as hell ;_;.

mikejaxer

When i was 3, I just learned to walk and where i was there was this glass table, I was about head height to the top of the table and so i walked into the glass and it hit the edge of my eye, In directly in the eye but near it, now there's like... a scar.

There's sort of like a mark on my thumb of when i was playing about with a glass, and i also have a stitch of my left leg.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I dropped a dinner plate on my toe.

Which doesn't seem like it should hurt so much. Which is what I thought when I dropped the plate.

So the plate drops vertically and hits my toe. And it HURT. So I of course hit the ground. And I'm waiting and waiting for the pain to ebb away but its not. So I'm sitting there and my mom is in the other room laughing and I'm like "JESUS CHRIST mom GET IN HERE". So I was on the ground, crying pathetically while my mom was on the phone with my dad trying to figure out where to take me and what our insurance takes. Meanwhile I'm CONVINCED my toe is broken because I'm usually not that much of a wimp...

So we get in the car to drive to an urgent care and suddenly everything is hilarious to me, and I can't stop laughing. My mom thought it was like, a minor form of shock.

Anyway, I get an xray and everything is completely fine. So I was convinced I was just being a wimp.

Well, turns out that the plate had hit my toe in exactly the right spot, and tore the motherfucking nail from the nailbed.

Worst pain I've ever been in in my life.

The nail still hasn't grown allll the way back yet :p

State

Awards
I have a scar on mine chin. It was when I was a kid, my mom bough me some cereal with a wizard in it. She was going to leave my dad at his part-time job. I was only wearing my underwear, when I got running to the second kitchen in my house, slipped from a puddle of water, and BAM! My chin began bleeding! My sister called my parents and we got to the hospital that was about 5 - 10 minutes of walk. :)

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Well, my finger got shut in the car door one time during summer. I was trying to open the passenger door, and my sister had closed the sliding door. My left hand was in the little space thats between the doors when it's open, so it clamped down on my fingers when it shut.

If anyone wants to see, I have pictures of my fingers right after the accident when my finger nail started filling up with blood.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
When I was around 3 or 4, I got burned with a curling iron.

My mom was doing my older sister's hair while I was playing with a toy car. I made one quick move with my arm and I felt this stinging heat. Took a peek over to see part of the skin was hanging from my arm. My mom just put a makeshift bandage over it after running it under some water. All that's really left of it now is a discoloration.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
i hit my chin on the tub and had to get stitches once.

and one time, i was using

90.jpg

to melt
Hershey_Miniature_Bars.jpg

and got the fork stuck in my finger. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back