• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Inner Conflict.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Congrats, dude I'm happy it worked for you ^^

Good luck then, with the prom ^^

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you are very obviously going to remain on the friend ladder talking like that.

Confidence is key. Be confident, cocky even.

It would also help if she didn't live three hours away, but you do what you can.

C

cam ron 77

Well, super victory is at hand. Prom is this saturday, and i'm taking her out with me.

That is still an unbelieveably unexpected turn of events.

congratulations. I can tell you really liked her its always nice to see a happy ending............

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
I suppose this is far from a happy ending. Prom was yesterday, and it was a great time. We danced and talked with people, and stuff. I'm going to have to upload some pictures.

The only thing i'm afraid of right now is when the next time is that i will see her. I thought i was going to be going to her graduation aprty, and then i could see from where we could go then, but my parents ended up setting my graduation party the same day.

I'm going to have to call her or something. all i know is that i'm already getting crazy again, which isn't good, because if any of you know me, you know i don't like to tolerate this emo nonsense with the extreme pain in the chest and the longing and all that business.

My brain is burning out trying to find ways to stick with her. If i don't see her enough, i'm going to loose my familiarity, which is the only thing that keeps me going with her. I'm still in contact with her for all these years that she has been moving about.

it just hurts more than i thought. I figured i'd feel better seeing her again, and for alittle i did feel kinda better, but the level of betterness pales im comparison to the now crashing feeling i'm having now. I just hate being whipped around, but i know there is no easy solution. I don't know how i still feel like this after 5 years. I guess it is paying off, because i'm that much closer to her, but she is still physically so far away that i don't know how to capitalize on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back