• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Input needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Mannequin_11

Okay so my girlfriend got me a DSi for Christmas this past Thanksgiving (i'll be out of the country come Xmas time so thats why she did it early) with two games, New Super Mario Bros. and 358/2 Days.

I dislike the idea both sequels (this and BBS), so I never intended of ever playing this game but I figured I might as well since I got for free and the only other game I almost have beat.

Im around Day 70something, I forget, and so far its basically what I expected it to be: mediocre. But hey, I'll still give it a chance and go through it.

My question is, does it get "better"? The story is pretty damn borefest, characters have no emotion whatsoever, gameplay mechanics couldve been better (lockin-on, camera, etc). Does it get to a point where it makes go, "oh cool" or "thats nice" or just something that at least gives a satisfaction from playing it?

It takes a while. Long game.

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I love 358/2 Days for letting me revisit the characters that I love. And I'm always open for more about Organisation XIII. But as a game... I suppose they could easily have skipped this one. I don't think it adds much. And yes, when I first started playing I thought it was pretty boring, but it picked up after a few weeks or so (in-game - in realtime I finished the game in about a week).

Satoshi

I absolutely loved the game. It's funny how it actually drives your DS to go to the max. I personally think it's getting the best results anyone will get out of the little machine's processor, so congrats to h.a.n.d. there.

As for playing the game? Yes, it is satisfactory. No, it doesn't add anything but it fills the remaining gap in between KH1 and 2, that CoM failed to cover. And actually, as any of the KH games did, it reduced me to tears at the very end, so yes. Keep playing.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Alright, well I guess Ill find out as I keep playing.

I think my question was a little unfair since before going into this game, I thought the premise was absolute crap and unnecessary, so theres no way it could get "better" for me.

I meant to direct my question gameplay-wise, which from someone said, gets less tedious. So thats something to look forward to. But the camera and targeting system are beyond getting used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back