• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Inside Sora's Mind (not a final title)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathshadow

FANFIC UNDER CONSTRUCTION--not a fic. . .yet

Instead of the fic I had on here, I've decided to use this thread space for the sequel to my first fic. As of right now I've got nothing, so there's not going to be any fanfic in this thread for a while. Go read some of the other fictions on this site. Better yet, go play KH!

If you will, please don't post on this thread, as I want to use it eventually. Those of you who posted on the fic that WAS here are going to look stupid, but there's nothing I can do about that. Sorry about this, but I'd rather do this than make another thread and take up even more space. That's my piece. May there be a fic here within coming weeks.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Uhhhh is all I can say, I have nothing negative to say about this, but I have nothing positive either.

Oathshadow

Well, thanks for not bashing it. . . I think. I guess it wasn't very good on its own. Maybe I wasted everything I had on Keys. . . .
Then, I did write it in twenty minutes not too long ago.

(edit) To save from polluting this thread from too many posts, I'll say here that I'm trashing this fic in order to use it as space for a sequel to Keys, my other fic. While you wait, might I suggest a bag of popcorn and a date with the first chapter of Keys? ;)

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Umm maybe just spice it up. It's perfectly average. If this story were symmetrical, it would be exactly on the line between good and bad. Not closer to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back