• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Instead of having one world dedicated to musicals...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
All worlds should have at least 1 song incorporated in the world storyline. I want to see/hear A Whole New World and Go the Distance. Also, no singing for Sora please. Make the Disney worlds Disney again.

Last edited:

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Rather have them appear as remix'd ost instead.It get's pretty tiring hearing the same old ost used for boss battles or story related battles in Disney worlds.

LingeringVanitas

I'd skip every scene if they did it. Music pretty much ruined every Disney movie ever made. If they didn't have music the movies would have actually been good. A good example I'd say would be Their version of Robin Hood, I think that only had 2 songs sung by Roger Miller....which didn't really count since it wasn't the "characters" that were singing them. But that is one of my favorite Disney adapted films.....

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Music pretty much ruined every Disney movie ever made.
tumblr_o6xqb7UqIT1ugvzu5o1_540.jpg

Awards
Having instrumental Disney tracks every once in a while like it's always been is good enough for me.
I'd like to see an instrumental version of "Go the Distance" at the end of Olympus, like how Beast's Castle had "Beauty and the Beast"

---

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd skip every scene if they did it. Music pretty much ruined every Disney movie ever made. If they didn't have music the movies would have actually been good. A good example I'd say would be Their version of Robin Hood, I think that only had 2 songs sung by Roger Miller....which didn't really count since it wasn't the "characters" that were singing them. But that is one of my favorite Disney adapted films.....

Just stop. If you want to go watch angsty existential bullshit, there's a huge volume of Final Fantasy and anime out there. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney property. Most properties used are musicals. Music is the beating heart of Disney's history, being written by some of the world's finest composers. The Sherman Brothers, Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz, Robert Lopez... These people are like my heroes. To say that music ruins Disney films is a fallacy. If you were being honest, you would just say you don't like Disney because you think it's kiddy and you don't want to enjoy something innocent and fun.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Yeah know what....I want this. I would love this! However with Sora, and the others they might want to get different actors who can sing.

redcrown

Awards
Having instrumental Disney tracks every once in a while like it's always been is good enough for me.

This so much. BlueNctrn has some really cool fanmade KH themes for different Disney worlds/movies that blend their original soundtracks to the games more faithfully than the actual games themselves (not saying Yoko is terrible in the least, she just tends to have more original melodies apart from the actual movie soundtracks).

Also, I think if KH3 has a mini game musical world, it should be of the chalk segment of Mary Poppins. It has lots of dancing, movement, and visuals that would make it more stimulating and adventurous (and less cringey) than Atlactica, with more energetic songs.

for the love of god I just want Mary Poppins to show up in some form in KH3

Last edited:

Miasthma

Awards
Definitely wouldn't want anything like KH2 Atlantica ever again. I didn't mind the songs, but making the entire world just a shitty rhythm game was horrible. I can get behind a song playing at the end of each world like Beauty and the Beast at the end of Beast's castle, and I wouldn't mind the Disney characters singing a few here and there, but KH2 Atlantica was just horrible.

for the love of god I just want Mary Poppins to show up in some form in KH3

Please, yes! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! (probably spelling errors with that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back