• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Instead of specific data bosses what about a data library?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige712

Hi guys I was just thinking about the possibility of data bosses like in Kh2fm Org13 and the mirage arena in BBS and what if instead of getting a specific set of data bosses what if we got an entire library with various data bosses across all recorded kh history?

Say the library is located in Cable town or something and each recorded character can be fought? Perhaps characters are added as you beat them in the main story or uncover information about them in game?

Thoughts?

Squall Strife

Considering there's no final mix set for KH3, but then again that can always change, this could be implemented via dlc content.

Leaferian

Awards
I doubt this sort of content will exist, but I LOVE the idea. Definitely would love to see something like this.

Sephinort

This would or could be one of the greatest fan theories I have ever seen! I would love to see something like this be brought to the game play

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Using the Datascape plot-device as a gameplay mechanic to serve as Boss Rush to rebattle previously fought bosses seems like a cool idea. What I can't see happening is using data bosses from previous games. Perhaps have the most popular bosses of previous games be obtainable via DLC, but Nomura isn't a fan of DLC. Maybe have the Phantom and Kurt Zisa as DLC bosses, but that would require something more than programming them into the game, but also rethinking their layout, seeing as how KH3 is an entirely different and evolved game than KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back