• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interesting facts about yourself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
Not entirely sure this is the right place, but here goes.

The most unusual thing about me...

I have three older siblings. The age gap between me and them is sixteen years (my sisters and brother were 20, 18 and 16 respectively), so I practically grew up as an only child.

Another oddity related to this is that I’ve been an uncle for literally my entire life; my oldest niece is two years older than me. Her and my nephew (three years younger) felt more like my actual siblings growing up.

I’m even a great-uncle already, with one great-niece.

Last edited:

2 quid is good

Awards
Your life experiences are not unusual in my family, if it makes you feel better

As for me, I have a lot of first cousins, like a lot

My mum and dad have 8 and 7 siblings respectively, so you can do the maths

Soldier

Awards
I've probably already mentioned this before, but I've got prehensile feet.
Essentially, I can pick things up with my toes, the heaviest object I can pick up is a 10 pound weight, and the lightest is a penny, with socks on no less.
I've also been told that if I pinch people with my toes, it hurts, a lot.
It's a skill anyone can do, but few people choose to, It's fairly useful for picking things up without bending over or opening doors without using your hands.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uh, I can stand pointe barefooted. I broke my arm as a child and couldn’t see over the counter at the doctor’s office so I started watching that one scene in Titanic where Kate Winslet dances on her toes and practiced that every day.

It dawns on me now that I could have broken my toes back then doing that but whatever. It’s a skill that has helped me as a short adult. I always stand pointe to reach stuff on high shelves.

I will say I missed my calling as a ballerina.

My family has a pretty involved history with the Civil Rights Movement.

2 quid is good

Awards
Talking about distant relations, as recently as the late 1700s/early 1800s my family were royals (and are still recognised as such by anyone who cares about this stuff lol)

Around that time my ancestor converted to Islam, so was cast out, and iirc became a wood merchant, but my family in punjab has always enjoyed a relatively good standard of living. I won't lie and say the status gives me no privileges, it does but only when I'm back home, in my day to day life in the UK it'll never come up.

There's kind of a funny story related to this where my mum got a driving ticket and had to report to the police station, and sent my dad instead because "our girls do not go to places like that" XD

D

Deleted member 246005

I have a fraternal twin sister and my father has a younger set of triplet sisters.

Back