• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interview Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltycakes

I'm excited for KH3D and all, but how much is the Nintendo 3DS gonna cost, any way? i own a DS Lite but I don't think you'll be able to play the KH3D game on that system so I wanna know what the cost will be

Allister Rose

French Lover
i have a feeeling this is another Data, but instead of the data of the journal, it's data inside of sora. .

#d stands for maybe...data...darkness....dimension?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH3DS...Three Data Sora's.

Three Darkness Suits

Three Data System

Three Destinies Surround

(This is like guessing what GU meant in .hack//G.U.)

So we are getting three new games. Re:coded (which isn't really new but new for NA), 3DS, and the unannounced game.

Angellium

Maybe its something less precise:

Three Doors (i.e. the one in DI and both leading to the KH we know from 1 and 2)
or even
Three Dives/Dawns

Edit: just a crazy suggestion: Re: 358/2 Days - Sora's Heart (that would explain rather strange events, and Riku coming up as a protagonist)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
you guys ever consider the "3D" means the subtitles is three d-words?

Fabala011

The 3 doesn't necessarily have to be the word "Three." It could be anything to do with the number 3, like "Triple," "Tri," "Trio," "Third," or even something from left field like "Cubed" or "Triangle."

If we really want to think outside the box, the title could be "Kingdom Hearts: Threesome Domination" for all the information we've been given.

EDIT: Or what HeartSeams just said above me.

Last edited:

DeathByKeyblade

Maybe its something less precise:

Three Doors (i.e. the one in DI and both leading to the KH we know from 1 and 2)
or even
Three Dives/Dawns

Edit: just a crazy suggestion: Re: 358/2 Days - Sora's Heart (that would explain rather strange events, and Riku coming up as a protagonist)

three dives...... i like that a lot!!!

kingofgame981

Awards
3... Know it's relly confuse me. But I still like the "Three Destinies", It can make sense with Sora + Riku + ?.

Please don't make any Agrabah, I'm sick the themes of this world.

black_hood_demon

hm... i think its almost like three different alternate universes and sora+riku+?kairi? keep drifting from one universe to another... at least thats what it looks like to me... kinda like that episode of dr who when they drift from one dream world to the next and they cant figure out which one's real...

silentmusic16

huh....i'm so glad kh3d won't actually be in 3d, and that it's just a working title, abbreviation thing. despite popular opinion, i hate 3d. but i digress.

so we get to play as sora and riku in....NEW WORLDS!!! as for what 3d could stand for, maybe 3 destinies as i've seen some people say, or maybe 3 dreams?

Blobbit

Awards
huh....i'm so glad kh3d won't actually be in 3d, and that it's just a working title, abbreviation thing. despite popular opinion, i hate 3d. but i digress.

Uh, it's still in 3D. It's just that the title isn't Kingdom Hearts 3D, 3D being 3 Dimensional, if you get what I mean.

deep_but_stupid

So getting a 3DS. Saw a video about the 3DS and thought if theres any decent games i'm so getting one. Looked down the list of games, kingdom hearts was there. Made my day!

And i think the title could be 3 words beggining with d like "deep dive destiny" or something less crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back