• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Intro Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do u think u will see first in the intro movie?

• Sora

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Riku

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • BHK

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Kairi

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Unknown

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
MrSparkle07 said:
yeah it is a cell phone background, from the FMV opening of KH2. just look at him

Not saying that but you have no proof its from the OPENING do you? For all we know it could be from the ending or another FMV that might be in the game.

Midnightdragon

I think that it'll start out with BHK, then switch to Sora and the other characters and what they've been doing.

KeybladeMaster1

i think the true meaning of it being different was that it was going to be true CGanimation because he has the guys who worked on Advent Children working on it, i think that's what he meant

xmitzoo

Website
oath-keeper.net
Me? I think It'll show Sora, Kairi and Riku and of course BHK and Namine. i think It may have some DD/ASAS elements in it. And also, that picture of Sora looks like he is in the Secret Place.. So, hm.. And I've heard rumors that in the intro It shows Kairi on the beach crying. :/ But we wont know until it leaks out ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back