• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introducing Myself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephydark

Awards
Long-time fan of Kingdom Hearts here--been into it since the first one came out! I kind of dropped out of the fandom when they started making all those entries into the series come out on handhelds I didn't have, but sometime late last year I got back into it (well, BBS on 2.8 helped a lot). Anyways, I've been lurking here for a while but I was a bit too shy to post anything before :/ But it's probably time I came out of the shadows and introduced myself :)

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Welcome to the forums sephydark! We normally recommend for new members to check out the FAQs, they're really quite helpful. If you ever have any questions, a load of the members here are willing to lend a hand. Our moderators are also a huge help, and can direct you to the right place if you ever need anything.

I'm rambling off here, but it's always nice to see a new face. There's no need to worry about being shy here, everyone is generally pretty friendly and will be more than eager to chat with you. I hope to see you around!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums, dear chap! Enjoy your stay here, feel free to check out the FAQs posted by Grizzly, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Heyo sephy, welcome to the forums. Read those FAQS, join a discussion, start some conversation and make yourself some friends.

See you around.

sephydark

Awards
Thanks, guys! It's nice to be made to feel welcome. And I know there's no real reason to be shy, but sometimes I can't help myself.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!

Back