• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introduction or something like that

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rage-Roxas

Awards
Hello everyone, this is going to be a terrible introduction. I'm kind of new here. I like Kingdom Hearts I guess. I've played Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts, little of Chi and watched cutscenes from some games... whoops. And when I find one, I'm gonna buy Dream Drop Distace, sadly I don't find it anywhere. I got my 3DS last christmas. -__- Maybe I should buy 2.5 HD Remix, I want to play BBS. First time I played Kingdom Hearts was when I was 9-10 years old, it was early 2012.

I'm not that "super kh fan for life!!" but I still like KH a lot and that's enough?

What else I like, I like science (especially astronomy), computers or information technology whatever, learning new languages, music and to draw. And playing video games or course...

I'm sorry about grammar mistakes (and terrible introduction) and blah blah English isn't my first language.

Last edited:

VenTer

Awards
Welcome Rage Roxas. A fellow KH gamer. I hope you have fun here posting and do a lot of research in the game. Don't hesitate to ask any questions from all of us. ^_^ Welcome again

Back