• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~Invader Zim RP~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Rikku

In the world of Naruto, currently training to be a
Website
www.iloveegg.com
Hello, and welcome to my Invader Zim roleplay!^_^ The setting is a basic insane-filled day as Zim tries to take over planet Earth

Rules

-All forum rules apply
-Keep cursing to a minimum
-This is Invader Zim; the less sane the better!
-Post 'Rubber Piggy' on your first post so I know you read the rules
-Made-ups are also allowed

Characters

Zim~
Gir~Cloud_Rikku
Dib~Crasendolls
Gaz~
Professer Membrane~
Robot Parents~
Ms. Bitters~

Made-ups

Kris:
Weapon: Her endless supply of moose plushies and her mouth
Appearance: A t-shirt that says "Gimme all of your brains!!" on it, baggy blue jeans with chains on both sides of them, a navy blue baseball hat on backwards, brown hair with bangs that fall over her right eye, black and blue Vans skater sneakers.
Bio: Kris finds out that ZiM has a "puppy" named GIR and goes to visit GIR everyday, getting yelled at by ZIM everytime she shows up. She hates DIB and tries to hang out with Gaz most of the time. She's stubborn, slightly hyper active, and gets sugar rushs without sugar!

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(RUBBER PIGGY!!! *cuddles Rubber Piggy*

Kris:
Weapon: Her endless supply of moose plushies and her mouth
Appearance: A t-shirt that says "Gimme all of your brains!!" on it, baggy blue jeans with chains on both sides of them, a navy blue baseball hat on backwards, brown hair with bangs that fall over her right eye, black and blue Vans skater sneakers.
Bio: Kris finds out that ZiM has a "puppy" named GIR and goes to visit GIR everyday, getting yelled at by ZIM everytime she shows up. She hates DIB and tries to hang out with Gaz most of the time. She's stubborn, slightly hyper active, and gets sugar rushs without sugar!

I dunno if madeups are allowed so I shall wait to post my intro... *plays with GIR plushies*)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Kris: *cries as well* GIR!!!!! YOU'RE INSANE!!!

Rena: *pokes GIR* Do you have any...mooses!?

Kris: *shoots moose plushies at Rena*

Rena: I'll take that as a yes. x-x Sankyou for accepting meh! Or whatever... Yeah... ^_^;; )

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kris snuck onto ZIM's lawn with a grin on her face. She hid next to the door, waiting to see if anyone was coming. She blinked for a second then slowly opened the door, running inside and sitting on the couch. "Whatcha doin' GIR....????"

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"YAY!!! ANGRY MONKEY!!!" Kris stuck out her tongue as well as she brainlessly watched the TV. She was rather hyper at the moment but she was always hyper...

(Do you mind if I'm ZIM until someone wants to be him...?)

Cloud_Rikku

In the world of Naruto, currently training to be a
Website
www.iloveegg.com
((Nope, go right ahead^_^))

Gir sat on the couch next to her, smiling as he had before. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "Yay!! More friends!!" He yelled. He jumped down and walked towards the door, his doggy suit sqeaking with every step. A Bloaty's Pizza Hog delivery boy stood at the door, handing Gir a pizza. Tears of joy filled his eyes as he looked up at the guy. "Thank you... I love you." He said, closing the door behind him as the guy left.

((I know, off the show. It sounded good at the moment^_^))

C

Crasendolls

RUBBA PIGGAY
i claim dib how coincidentel i just bought one of those conspiricy tabloid newspapers and now im playing a conspiricy freak/guy who actually has a brain on the show. also the show comes on at 1-2 am new england time

Rings zims doorbell while holding a pair of hi tech "Alien shock enducers" that fit around his knuckles perfectly. "Now zim i have you i can finally expose you for the evil doom bringing alien that you are". He said softly then laughed meniacally before being inturupted by a turning handle. He charged his shock enducers.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kris got up off of the couch and walked over to the door. She opened it and stuck her head out, not noticing all of the stuff Dib had. "HI!!!!" She stuck her tongue out like GIR does then she grinned.

C

Crasendolls

Swoosh Dib jumped in the air and kicked the mysterious person thinking it another irk in descise. ((in rememberance of Tak)) He then runs in and slides to a halt infront of GIR. "Whers Zim".

P

PIG.

Well, normally I would make you eat the wrath of my HORRIBLE NINJA ZOMBIE MONKEYS OF APOCALCPTIC DOOM AND DISPARE, BUT meh its just good to see more Zim fans here.Resume.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"NOBODY MESSES WITH KRIS OR GIR!!!" Kris's eyes turned red as she pulled a blaster out of nowhere. "MOOSES ATTACK!!!!" She pulled the trigger and began shooting Dib with her endless supply of moose plushies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back