• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~Invader Zim RP~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crasendolls

The mooses hit dib with each attack aqueeking. "What thats it mooses". He had a confuzed look on his face "And I thought you zim like people? where smarter. This is just dumb". As the projectile mooses fly at dib he goes all matrix on them. Suddenly theres an opening and he zaps Gir. Now where is zim" Thud Dib hits the ground with a steaming moose on the side of his gargantuin head.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"GAH!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU BIG BRAINED MORON!!!" Kris walked over to GIR and handed him several more moose plushies. She grinned then grabbed another gun out of nowhere, "THESE HAVE LASERS!!! YAY!!!!"

ZiM grumbled and walked into the living room, seeing GIR upset, Kris trying to shoot Dib, and Dib just standing there. "GAH!!!! EARTHLINGS!!!!" He grabbed a gun out of nowhere that had LOTS of blasters on it and aimed it at Dib.

(I dunno want ZiM would say at a time like this... o-O *runs off to watch some of ZiM for a minute*)

C

Crasendolls

"Zim I have you now. And this time for real not like all those OTHER times that filed". Dib stood there his Elcto shockers in hand charged and ready. This would be the mexican stand off to happen since... Ever.

TheIrkenImpire

Rubber Piggy, Is it okay If I be Tak? She is my fav character

Tak slams on the door to Zim's house while still in her human form but glitchy, MiMi sits behind her, slightly more glitchy, when someone opens the door she chokes out the question "Where *chough* is Zim?" Anger and tension both in her voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back