• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Is anybody else having a hard time in their dating life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So a bunch of stuff has changed for me as of late (job, home, life plan [a lot of it due to COVID]). And I just need to ask this: Do you find your dating life has gotten harder if not almost impossible as of late? I've tried every which way over this past year to find love again after I got over my last break up. I've tried apps and websites because those seem to be the best (if only) ways right now, and I can't seem to meet anybody. By no means do I think I'm an ugly individual, and I like to think I have a good personality to boot, but I just can't find any matches. Is anybody else going through this as well?

D

Deleted member 246005

I have dating problems but my problems existed long before the quarantine.

My problems are low self-esteem, clingy tendencies, high functioning depression, a spiritual crisis and a career goal of being a writer.

I haven't had a relationship in 5 years but it's also by design. I can't give any advice because I think you are better off than I am.

Somnus cealum

Awards
im dating a boy and we been doing good. i dated 2 girls and one boy before him. but those last relationships were toxic. but it is hard for us to make plans to spend time together..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don’t date but meeting people who I could potentially date has always been something rather easy for me to do so I never really find it hard.

Regardless, it’s going to be a struggle right now. Nobody is really doing well emotionally or anything otherwise, so you have to just take it all in stride and be kind to yourself.

Also, don’t feel stressed out about finding somebody to be with. Relax and don’t hold any expectations for yourself or others.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Dating apps are poppin' right now. Try uploading new photos and updating your profile further

Last edited:
Back