• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anyone else annoyed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

That Braig got such an important role in BbS? I mean, he's an awesome guy and all, but in KH2, he was such a minor character, and all of a sudden he's one of the most important Organization members, probably the second most important behind Xemnas. It's like Nomura was last-minute like 'Hey, everyone likes Xigbar. Let's make him really important'. Following orders from MX, he probably told Xehanort who he was in his past life (MX and possibly Terra, if Braig knows that Xehanort is both MX and Terra) and told Xehanort about his past plans, spurring on the creation of the Heartless and Organization XIII.

I'm not really mad that it's Braig, I;m just kind of mad at Nomura for it. And Braig kinda stole Xehanort's thunder. o.0

Does anyone else feel tha same way? facepalm

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
It's not like they just dropped the important role. It sorta progressed as the games came out. He hinted at what he knew in KH2, and some more information came out in 358/2 Days, hinting that he played a bigger role in BBS than we originally thought.

MeggieKeyblader

It's not like they just dropped the important role. It sorta progressed as the games came out. He hinted at what he knew in KH2, and some more information came out in 358/2 Days, hinting that he played a bigger role in BBS than we originally thought.

That's true, but it still kinda seemed random to me, especially because he didn't seem to play a large role in the Organization; Saix was more of the second in command than him.

Also, I think it's kind of lame that the main boss of KH2, Xemnas, wasn't really the one who thought of all that stuff. It was more Terranort influenced by Braig influenced by MX... even though Xemnas kind of is MX.

KH is sooo confusing. facepalm

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Not really Maggie, I didn't see it that way at all. Hm, we may have different opinions but in two the main members that you had to look out for was Saix, Xemnas and Axel...correct? Xigbar seemed important to Sora with the fact that he started messing with his head about Roxas (Or...Ven. Depending on whom he was talking about on the first time you saw him.)

It was a small role, but when Days came around that role became almost as important as Axel's role to Roxas (Even Luxord gained some light in 358/2 Days with Roxas, and even he was well underdeveloped in II.), then when Birth By Sleep finally came along. Erm. I have to agree with DiceKiller on this one. I think it was apparent that Xigbar always knew more than he was letting on and was far wiser about the past in two. (With him bugging Sora about the "Other Keyblade Heroes" and him calling him Roxas a few times.)

But Nomura just didn't give him a chance to fully explain it since it was based on Xemnas alone. With Days and Birth By Sleep...I think the creator finally gave him some limelight that he rightfully, and always needed to have. :36:

αsiя

space coke
Im not mad
I actually like it
I also see the nobody and the somebody as different people
I dont know why but I just do

Swordsaint

Lol. Maybe after Xigbar explained stuff to xemnas, he made him a member without braig becoming a nobody... lol

kickazz1234

i think that the apprentices got corrupted by braig later on, turning them into the evil bastards they are in kh2. braig probably planned stuff about darkness with MX ( who was the mastermind) but braig definitely put it in motion for MX since terranort lost his memories, they're both equally important to me, and i really do like the character, he seems chilled but hes one fucking evil MOFO.

Auxia

Braig/Xigbar's story is more in the past (BBS) than in the future (KHII).

Beyer

I never really saw Xehanort to have any real thunder. Sure, he was mega evil but he lacked...something which other characters seemed to have.
I am very happy with Braig apart from the creepy jumping. I very much like Xigbar and now I also like Braig. However, I think Marluxia's somebody would have been just as awesome lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not really. I love Braig/Xigbar. Any chance to see him is fine with me

Radon

mofo
I like that they're giving a character which isnt a form of Sora or Xehanort some importance to the overall plot.

Absent axel

Braig is the main enemy of the next game. >=3

Nah but i think braig got what he deserved, more fangirls.
Braig was pretty cool during BBS because he got his eye pwned.

State

Awards
Didn't Nomura say in an interview that his favorite Organization XIII member was Xigbar?

Radon

mofo
I thought he said Luxord was his favourite, thats why he kept him the only one alive with Saix and Xemnas.

State

Awards
I thought he said Luxord was his favourite, thats why he kept him the only one alive with Saix and Xemnas.

I think Luxord was his personal favorite, but when it came to multiplayer, I think Xigbar was his favorite. But still, Xigbar was a mysterious character that deserve some explanation, so, there you have it.

Radon

mofo
Ah yes I remember him saying that he thought he was the most fun to play when Days was first announced.

Sort of off topic but anyway, would it be right to think that there is something suss about Ienzo? He just seems a whole lot more mysterious than the rest of the apprentices.

State

Awards
Sort of off topic but anyway, would it be right to think that there is something suss about Ienzo? He just seems a whole lot more mysterious than the rest of the apprentices.

I don't think so. I think he just doesn't want to speak. There's also how he may be traumatized by the loss of his parents.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Uh, no, not really.

but in KH2, he was such a minor character, and all of a sudden he's one of the most importan

That has been done many times before. I actually like Braig and thought that this would happen.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Im not annoyed at all and actually happy to see it...his role didnt go away in the future games, he was the one who always made hints into the past and showed that he was important back then

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Ya Luxord was his favorite member...and that is why Luxord lived to return to the castle...and why Sora killed him near the end.

and I liked Braig in BbS...his role was well displayed....and I thought that he got his scar from getting hit with a keyblade...not from some like Dark fire magic....but it was still pretty awesome to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back